*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866375-I-understood-my-mom-when-i-became-a-mom
by mair
Rated: E · Column · Parenting · #1866375
something about mothers
Today after being of a mom for almost 4 years of a lil girl i have finally started understanding and realizing what actually a mother is?Even though there is no doubt about the fact that i am still in the process of learning and understanding different phases and faces of mommys and i know this process of learning will go on as long as my life and as long as i am a mommy...



If one asks me to describe mother in one word i would say she is the second name of "love"....all sweet,tender,caring and energetic....someone in the world who is always ready and keen with all her pure intentions to provide you with her shoulders to lean on when the world has turned their back on you....a person infront of whom you can open up your heart and she will listen to you  no  matter how bad or worthless it is for others.A person who live here life as if it belongs to her kids.A person who actually knows you....



In other words if ther is someone beside Allah(GOD Almighty) in this whole world who can love you with all her pure intentions and sacrifice everything for her children is a "MOTHER"



Salute to all the Mothers in the world and May they live long...
© Copyright 2012 mair (mair19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866375-I-understood-my-mom-when-i-became-a-mom