*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867483-Laying-in-wait
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1867483
Naomi is made to wait; and made to enjoy it.
Naomi pulled against metal restraints holding her to the table. Staring at the ceiling, her ears tried to pick out approaching footsteps.

When he had shown her the table, it seemed exciting, being pinned down so he could do whatever he wanted with her body. With her wrists restrained, his fingers glided over her skin making her shiver. Fingers stroked and explored, eliciting moans as they gently probed.

Using only his hands, he brought her to the edge climax. Her body trembled on the brink. Then he stopped. Her groan of disappointment filled the room.

Lying with eyes closed, she waited for his touch to return. With blood pumping in her ears, she didn't hear him retreat from the room until the door closed.

The coldness from the steel table stabbed at hot muscles, as she lay waiting for him to return. Slowly her body cooled, retreating from orgasm.

The first time he returned, her body sprang into life, remembering his touch. Just his presence in the room made her tingle.

Fingers teased flesh as she felt something cold and hard slide inside her. Her body closed tightly round it. A deep vibration emanated from inside her as he activated the implement. Vibrations ran up her spine, making her squirm. Soon her body was magnifying the vibrations as the blood surged through her veins.

On the brink once more, he withdrew from her and left the room. She stamped her feet on the table in frustration.

With each visit her body responded quicker, was pushed harder. But each time, she was left unfulfilled.

As the visits progressed, the tools got more extreme. Between encounters her ass ached from being filled, her nipples were sore from clamps, her thighs burned with red marks from whips and canes. But, each time he returned her body craved more.

The inside of her thighs were slick with her own juices. Her skin shined with the sweat of each near orgasm.

Finally the door opened, an involuntary whimper escaped her as a trickle ran from her in anticipation. She lay waiting for his touch. She bit her bottom lip to stop herself from pleading for him to enter her.

His hands slid beneath her knees, pulling them up, her feet flat on the table's surface. Her legs opened for him, ready for him to slide between. She felt pressure against her hungry opening, another toy rather than real flesh. Then pressure against her ass, her arousal already banishing the pain from the last large implement.

They entered her simultaneously. She cried out, wishing one was him. The thick ends pushed deep into her. Her flesh swallowed the toys with hunger. Plastic pressed between her holes, revealing the ends connected in a single implement. Her muscles competed to push and pull the toy, the stalemate keeping it within her without his hand.

With her eyes closed she was only vaguely aware of him, her mind distracted by the object inside her. A cold, harsh bite on her nipple made her cry out. She arched her back pushing her breasts high as steel clamped onto her. Her scream echoed round the room as a second set of metal teeth sank into her other throbbing nipple.

The pain and pleasure shot through her breasts to electrify her body. He tugged on the clamps, making her body jerk, her sensitive breasts screaming with excitement. Every part of her body ached with desire.

Slowly she opened her eyes, the room swimming around her, every nerve in her body sent sparks to her brain. He stood behind her, naked, his hard cock hovered above her. With him so close to her for the first time since she had been secured, she strained to reach for him.

He moved closer, his tip nearing her lips. Her tongue reached out, licking his soft head. A shiver ran through her. Pushing her clamped nipples higher she lifted her chin to let her tongue run along his fleshy underside. As her tongue lapping at him, he had never seemed so big.

Juices poured from her body coating the plastic and dripping onto the steel beneath. He began to moan as her tongue stroked his desire. His break from silence heightened her excitement to levels she never knew possible.

Her tongue moved quicker, wanting to give him release so she could achieve hers. She flicked over hot flesh faster and faster, her hot breath spilt from her panting mouth to bathe him in warmth.  Her orgasm boiled in her veins.

He jerked above her and her mouth spread into a smile. Hot drops of his seed showered her body as he groaned with his orgasm. As her lips found his salty tip her orgasm was finally released, her back smashed onto the table only to fly back up as bolt of searing pleasure fired up and down her body.

She screamed uncontrollably as her orgasm tore through her body. Her skin burning from the extreme pleasure coursing beneath the surface. Behind shut eyelids, colours exploded. Blood rushed through her ears.

Her senses overloaded as the orgasm roared within. With the extreme pleasure unbearable, she collapsed on the table, her wait over, blackness enveloped her.

Word count: 868
© Copyright 2012 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867483-Laying-in-wait