*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867947-Vampire-story-1st-2-chapters-and-intro
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1867947
My first two chapters on the vampire story I have written
Introduction
A man woke up one day and finally looked into the bathroom mirror and after brushing his teeth. He chuckled and laughed.
“Today is the day” he spoke out. He then called for 5 boys and simply said
“Remember your plans boys, these young ladies must die and never live again”.
“Yes master” the boys all chorused and then walked away…….
The master sat down then started to open a book, when he opened the book to find a weird knife in it. It had lots of blood stains on the knife so it must have been used to stab many people in their innocent bodies. He then went to his basement in the big castle and after seeing many cages he opened one of the cages and stood there is a young girl. The little girl tries to escape but as she tried to escape her pink dress became torn and tattered… the man then stabbed her in the back but still limping she manages to escape. The man was flabbergasted and just returned back to his dorm and continuing reading a book. The book was titled “the mist vampires” after chuckling the man grasped under his breath “if this legend is true, then what will become of the boys?” when night approached he grinned evilly and just went to bed to just slept of what would become part of his night….

Chapter one

As I woke up I groaned and put my slippers on and went downstairs to find my mum and dad there.
“Hello my sweet gorgeous daughter” said mum. “How are you today?”
“Im okay mum” I simply replied. After eating my breakfast I went upstairs and got changed, got my mp3 and simply brushed my long, brown hair. Getting ready for the day then I look at my blue eyes in the mirror. I then rushed downstairs forgetting that I was supposed to meet my friends at Amber’s house today.
“MUUUM IM GOING TO MY FRIENDS HOME!” I finally shouted as I opened the door and slammed it shut. It was unusually dark today but I kept running and running until I got to Amber. Amber just looked like her mother with her short dark purple hair. Her brown eyes looked like no other, since it is a shade of lighter brown. She was a sensitive teenager but was kind, helpful and very shy.
“Amber sorry im late” I said to her as I ran to her. “I overslept”
“Oh its okay Amy, in fact the others are not here. I wonder what happened to them. They shouldn’t be this late” she simply replied “so don’t worry” before they entered the house, a mysterious boy started to walk up to them and then took Amber by the arm. She just had time to catch a glance of his blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a white top with black trousers and wearing a black biker jacket. Then I stared at him, not knowing what to do then I punched the boy and he let Amber go.
“Amber, run ill catch up!” I shouted as I punched the boy again and I was starting to drift in and out of conciseness. Still attacking him I started to back off when he pulled out a knife. That’s when I ran after Amber knowing I couldn’t win. I knew I was strong but this boy had much more strength since he was able to take in my punches. When I caught up to Amber I saw yet another boy. This boy had black hair and brown eyes. His skin was a bit pale and he had a bandana in his hair. His clothes were also weird wearing a black cape with black trousers with a dark red top. He had a black glove on his right hand and a necklace with a dragon on it. The dragon looked like as if it was alive, it’s as if it was made for him because it looked like it was one of a kind. After I stared at the necklace he stared at me.
“So is this your friend?” asked the boy as he was staring at me.
“Yeah it is” replied Amber “her name is Amy, she is nice and kind. And she always keeps me safe from nasty people by beating them up, but I honestly think she shouldn’t beat them up for me” I stared at the boy and he stared at me. I just wanted time to freeze just to stare at him. His eyes then glinted and then looked back at Amber. The first boy then came and knocked her out. The other boy held me back while Amber was being taken away.
“Well well well. We got all five of the girls” Said the first boy, the second boy nodded and walked while carrying Amber.
“You are very strong, too bad you couldn’t knock me back in time, if you given me enough punches though then maybe you could’ve succeeded” the second boy said to me while he still unfortunately had a hold of me. I never knew why but he started to weirdly smell my neck and prodded it.
“Who are you and what is your business here?” I asked “You better not hurt my dear friends or else you will regret it” I tried to kick him from behind and as I successfully kicked him he did not move an inch. After that it was his turn, the boy turned me around and gave me one punch. That was when I was knocked out. “Amber” was my last word…

Chapter two

As I woke up I found myself in the plains, it was on sunset so I must have been unconscious for a very long time. As a started to walk I started to see illusions of little girls dancing to the same song
“Ring a ring of roses a pocket full of posies atishu atishu we all fall down” they kept singing to themselves. As I walked up to them they disappear, nowhere to be seen. As I was about to drop onto the floor a boy I saw earlier caught me and pinned me onto a tree.
“Hello young lady, so you want to know my name?” said the boy. I did not answer since I couldn’t just stop staring at his eyes. “Well my name is Jordan, your name must be Amy” the boy said. “You are not struggling, you must like me then” he then picked up a knife from his pocket.
“How do you know my name?” I asked “and I don’t like you and why the knife?” I started to struggle a little bit and he cut my hand. After licking the hand he just started to lick my hand more and more.
“My my, I have one nice meal here, tell me young lady, how do you taste so nice?”
“Well…” as I started my sentence but he just put his finger on my lips and simply said “ssshhh, enough talk” that’s when I stopped my sentence. I didn’t even know why I kept looking into his eyes realizing that I must get out of here and get back home.
“You’re going to kill me now aren’t you?” I asked
“Well, I was sent to do that so yes I am” Jordan answered. He started to kiss my neck then sunk his teeth into my neck. I started to cry and scream in pain. After he took his teeth out of my neck I dropped to the ground. I heard the girls singing again, it was the same ring a round a roses tune. Jordan just put his finger under my chin and tilted my head up. He then kissed me on the cheek.
“Amy, don’t cry. Can you get up?” he asked. I tried to get up but he lifted me and I then became unconscious.
When Jordan took me back to my house and placed me on my bed, he placed something around my neck and jumped out the window just before I woke up. I kept having a dream about these five boys fighting a big demon. This demon looked inhuman and this demon held something, something important to these five boys. When I did wake up I felt something around my neck, I felt the bite mark and then I felt a certain necklace. It had a dragon on it, it was Jordan’s necklace!!! As I kept feeling the necklace I didn’t notice Jordan looking out at the window.
“I am going to get punished for this” he finally said to himself. Then just jumped into the sky and disappeared into thin air.
© Copyright 2012 AngelicDarkWing (animeprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867947-Vampire-story-1st-2-chapters-and-intro