*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868218-The-lost-Paradise
Rated: E · Essay · Romance/Love · #1868218
Passion and feelings of a stolen heart.
I am falling again into your arms like a stupid bird falling from its nest. I am crying again without knowing how to stop this water…. I am just hopping that I can drown your absent heart?

I can’t feel your presence, but I can feel your lips smelling like roses. Our roses from the old garden…remember?  You used to take me there, lay me on the dreamy grass and kiss me all over with passion and love…we were one piece of image that could defeat time and become immortal. And there appears a shadow…the shadow of that little swing and your voice telling me that you can make me fly…but you made me fly from your mind. And oh…there are your eyes, your dark eyes looking at me like they are blind, like I’m invisible. You weren’t blind when we watched sunrises together. You were my sun, my fire, but it seems you burnt your own heart.
I will let you go now and I will walk away like I was never here. I will keep your smile and you can keep my heart.

I am speechless and I just lost my paradise.
© Copyright 2012 Red lips (dizzy.dreamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868218-The-lost-Paradise