*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869216-The-Ultimate-Rage
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Other · #1869216
Anger caused by a science experiment gone wrong. (rated 13+ due to non-animation)
I heard once....

About many many deaths... in one girl

She was a science experiment to test her anger and strength, but it went ugly. She had powers of destruction which was so very gruesome. She managed to use this telekinesis-like powers and ripped one of the scientists arms off. This just made her laugh like hell. She managed to get out of her constricted clothing thanks to her telekinesis that ripped it. She then walked on with only a bandana that covered her eyes, as she walked on she ripped off the bodyguards heads and legs. She even was able to rip someones heart out, that was scary apparently... I certainly would be if i was there.
This would've hurt many peoples family as she escaped.

It was later revealed that she has gained these powers through anger of the experiment... she had the scars to proove it. All because the scientists whipped her and abused her to trigger all this incredible strength.

This girl i told you was my best friends sister... Abandoned and tested because the scientists recognised she did have powers like me and my best friend, but now she is a mass murderer all over Darlington...
© Copyright 2012 AngelicDarkWing (animeprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869216-The-Ultimate-Rage