*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869285-From-Mother-to-Daughter
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1869285
A very Sassy child. *snickers*
         Dear Sassy,

         How's things? I am doing very well. In high school I was an A B student. Every year I've been on the honor roll. I had joined quite a few activities in school and was on a church quiz team. Those were fun times. It was a bit difficult to keep up with assignments. Mainly because I never wrote the assignment down in the planner. A few activities I've joined was Art club, FBLA, JAM, and ecology club. Art club was where I was able to expand my drawing skills a bit. In JAM club I was able to experiment on playing instruments I would not have played otherwise. Ecology club was where we learned more about the environment- what was causing it to change, good and bad. I enjoyed eating Mentos all the time in FBLA, even though it was more on how the economy works. Aqualinks was synchronized swimming with the music- where I've learned how to do fun things in the water at my own pace.

         I valued just laying back and having a leisure time. I loved going to church and school. Home was just a mess. No one lived in the same place. I mainly spent time someplace a bit more quiet.

"The meanings of your lives is still unfolding..." Alice Walker

by Fishy B.
© Copyright 2012 Angelica- House Florent B & W (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869285-From-Mother-to-Daughter