*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870311-The-Edge
by Ellie
Rated: E · Fiction · Mystery · #1870311
Emma's crush is kidnapped and she must find him.
Emma's Introduction



I looked at my schedule. Next period was Math. Awesome! I get to see Mason Johnson! Oh, by the way I'm Emma Smith. My school is Shallow Water High in Malibu. I'm not really popular, like some snobs at this school, but I have a group of kind friends that I adore. Mason Smith is kinda like my crush. He has green eyes with blonde hair while I have red hair with blue eyes. He has girls eying him every second of the day. I just want to smash those girls to bits. Mason really isn't into school just like I am. Sure, it can be interesting, but rarely. The worst part about it is that I bet teachers don't even know the definition of fun that well. My mom's a judge and my dad's a cop. They're way too busy all the time so me and Sophia, my older sister, are always home alone. Sophia is one of the popular snobs and on the cheer-leading team , and when they leave she always HAS to throw a party. She says it's "healthy for her". Blech.



Mason's Introduction



I waited for the bell to ring. Oh, hey what's up? I'm Mason Johnson! I have blonde hair and green eyes! Girls are stalking me everywhere! It gets really annoying sometimes. I'm really freaked out right now. I had a dream. A terrible dream. It was about me getting kidnapped. I guess it was just my imagination though. Whatever. I have some feelings for this girl named Stella Ram. She's really beautiful. I'm not kidding. I bet she would win the World Beauty Pageant. Emma Smith.... is okay I guess. I know she has a crush on me. She's pretty. But not as pretty as Stella. Stella's is caring, friendly and nice. My perfect girl. Well Mr. Blankark's gonna be in any second now. Ciao! 
© Copyright 2012 Ellie (ellybelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870311-The-Edge