*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870401-Love-is-strong
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Family · #1870401
No matter what if you love someone truely you give up everything.
  There will be someone someday that you will meet and you will find out soon how they will effect your life and then you'll realize you love this person. And you will be willing to leave everything and everyone for this one person. Sometimes that may not be the case, but on the other hand it will. Me, i left everything behind for someone I hold very close to my heart, this man is truley the love of my life and believe me when I say I would give my life for this man.
 
  And recently he put a ring on a certain finger, he literally makes me the happiest woman alive, we've had our moments where we were at each others throats, but you know what we've learned to forgive and forget. Because we realized how much we mean to each other, sure we've both said and did things we didn't mean but we love each other.

  Our minds and will is strong but our love is stronger. And that's something you can bet your ass on. One day very soon this man's last name will replace mine. My dad wil hold my arm and lead me to my future and my mother will be in tears in the front row, my maid of honor will be smiling from ear to ear, and most important the man at the end of the aile will be stairing at me with the love in his eyes that he has shown me for so long.

  We will both be nervous and ecited all at the same time. Then when we finally say those two words that seal it all we wil kiss and prepare for many many years of love and sacrefice.We are just beginning our road on life but as long as we have each other nothing else matters. And we will hold hands and take our life one step at a time.....
© Copyright 2012 Roxy Mosley (anemone1.8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870401-Love-is-strong