*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870411-The-Minds-Prison
by faith
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Emotional · #1870411
Fictional interview with a depressed person
I wake up and its a glorious sunny morning. Its 7.00 am and I have a spring in my step and an automatic smile on my face and i'm pretty sure I have that sparkle in my eyes that everyone always comments about.

I take a cool shower humming Saun Paul's "Just Gimme the Light" which always has a way of making me move my hips in the most provocative way. I thought for a moment I heard my phone beep with a message. I already know that I'll wear my white floral maxi dress. It such a great day to sit at one of the riverside cafes, sitting outside and watching the world go by as the sun radiates its heat on my back.

I had resolved the dress matter but not sure which bag, now let me see, the over the shoulder canvass bag and some sandals, perfect. I just need to put my keys, wallet and phone ... I almost forgot, I have a message.

From: Amina
I'm in hospital, at St Clement's
In the suicide watch ward. Can
you come and visit me plz, this
place is freakin me out.

This can't be true. I know Amina was having some problems, but she has always been the most out going and energetic one in the group. There must me a mistake. Maybe she is there to visit someone. i'd better get down there and find out what the hell is going on.
© Copyright 2012 faith (flipside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870411-The-Minds-Prison