*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870876-Stop-bullying
Rated: 13+ · Other · Personal · #1870876
we need to stop all the bullying in the world.
Every day children, animals, and adults get abused by bullies.

This needs to stop. Children are afaird to go to school because they are afarid of getting bullied. We all need to come together in the world to stop this war on bulling.

At one time in our lives we all of been bullied because of our race, gener, size, just about anything. It needs to stop we need to live together in this world like one big happy family. There needs to be Peace.

We need to distroy all the weapons in this world and learn to respect everyone and every living creature in it.  This world would be all whole lot better.

Animals get abused by people that do not care and just hurt them for the fun of it.

Animals kill our animals to surivor to eat.  Us humans do it to eat sometime but most of the time it is just for fun and that is being a bully to them.

Enough is enough we need to do something about this problem.

© Copyright 2012 songbird (songbird833 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870876-Stop-bullying