*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1871452-The-Words-Come-From-My-HEART
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1871452
This poem was written 4 years ago way back in the Philippines.
          Many times I’ve tried to just leave our memories behind. I am aching to say that I need to forget you. Reminiscing the time we shared I just can’t help it. It’s seems like I’m bound to live with it no matter what I do. Executing my heart by loving you.

          Challenging enough in my part, how to hide the feeling. I’m hammering my heart and my brain. Excavating the love and the pain I’ve been trying so hard. Still I fail, to achieve my aim. Killing you in my heart is a task I can’t complete. Am I going to give up?

          So here I am now confessing the feeling. Actually, I’ve been confessing from the very beginning. Looking in your eyes is such a beautiful thing. A beauty beyond my wildest imagination. Making its second of my life worth living for. Especially when your eyes meet mine, baby. I wonder does this thing matter to you too. After this I am going to sleep and hope to dream of you.

            Peacefully I’m going to lie on my bed. It’s like I’m floating in the air with a smile on my face. One thing is for sure, I’m so in love. Did I say to you that you’re so beautiful? Or gorgeous is the right word and you’re sweet and spicy too.


© Copyright 2012 Wu Lang (wulang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1871452-The-Words-Come-From-My-HEART