*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872092-Primary-Democracy
Rated: E · Article · Political · #1872092
A new type of democratic system that I made up.
Primary Democracy

When a sole leader, runs a nation until death, but acts as a president. Operates under a Legislative,Judicial,and Executive branches. Leader gains rights as a president, but is not allowed to damage the sanctity of the his leadership, threw tyranny and dictatorship. Congress has the ability to impeach the president of any wrongdoing by a 51% majority.



Primary Economy


Economy is not run on gold,but perhaps ran on a abundant resource in the nation, that is high value to the global economy. Government and Economy stay as two separate beings as, government should not get involved in any economic affairs. The sole boundary of a Primary Economy is capitalism. All economics will be run thru the Economics bureau.


Primary Economic Bureau

A government inside a government. The economics bureau, will have their own congress, to vote on all financial matters within the nation. All congresspeople are elected by the people,every 1-3 years. The government cannot step in at anytime unless, war is imminent. The president does not pertain any kind of control of the the Primary Economic Bureau, as all rights go to the appointed congress,however, if there is corruption, the Primary Economic Bureau, freezes all its assets and all of congress is appointed by the people.
© Copyright 2012 Mark Anthony (markahost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872092-Primary-Democracy