*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872129-Bondel-Constitution
Rated: E · Other · Political · #1872129
Drafted this "fake" constitution. So, would you live here?
The Grand Republic of Bondel
Instrument of Government.

We The People That search for definite freedom, and economic justice, while still having the freedoms that we desire, Henceforth create this Instrument Of Government to lead us away from the corruption of the world and make us create the nation of absolute perfection.

Article I: Primary Democracy

a.)Primary Democracy given through the creation of the government henceforth shuts down the supervision of economics to the government and to the people.
b.)Economics are under control of a primary democratic economic bureau.
c.)All dollars are not regulated by gold, but regulated by how much the economic system creates.

Article 2: Organization of Government

a) The president,vice president and supreme general make up the executive branch.
b) The president serves until death, but does not get any special privileges other than those noted in the “powers to president” charter.
c) Government officials may not be appointed if under 23 years of age.
d) Congress is made up of 45 officials appointed by the people.
e) Congress votes on laws on the national scale.
f) The House of Representatives is appointed 1 official for every 30th person.
g)The House votes on laws on a national scale.
h)The House has the power to impeach the president of wrongdoing with the majority vote.


Article 3: Organization of Economy

a) Economy is run and functioned by the Primary Economic Bureau.
b) The government has only limited yearly spending.
c) Minister of Economics is appointed by the people.
d) Economic Congress is made up of 56 representatives appointed by the people.
e) The Economic Bureau, must print One-Million UBD, per 2,000th persons, yearly.
f) The Economic Bureau may print more money once every 2 years if approved by Economic Congress by a majority vote.
g) The economic yearly UBD cap is 259 million.

Article 4: Formation of Military

a) The United Bondelic Military operates under the President and Congress.
b) The president can only send 100 troops to foreign territory.
c) Congress only has the power to declare war.
d) There is a conscription for immigrant men from 18-31.
e) The military is funded 12 Million UBD per year. (13% of GDP)
f) The United Bondel Military is comprised of: The Air Corps, The Marine Force, The Navy, and the National Defensive Force.

Article 5: Imports and Exports

a) Thou shout grant the freedom of Imports and Exports.
b) A tariff of 76% is placed on all imported goods.
c) Government cannot accept imports or exports from Communist Nations,however individual trading is allowed.
d) Military suppliers are the United States of America, Israel, Germany, and Japan, do not receive a tariff.
e) Tariff can not exceed 98% or recede 70%.

Article 6: Freedom Protection and Citizenship.

a) Any citizen of the Bondel Republic cannot be denied any of their basic freedoms while in borders.
b) A citizen is required to know all of the person's freedoms when being detained.
c) A person may live in Bondel legally if they are not a citizen, with a visa, however they must pay a immigrant tax of .8%.
d) Citizenship takes 4-5 months, you must be stationary in Bondel, before you become a citizen.
e) Citizenship may not be revoked once given to a person.



Article 7: Prioritization of National Occurrences.

a)Classification of national occurrences can be found in the “National Occurrences Charter”
b)The DEFCON systematics prioritize the national resurgence level.
c)The military’s main priority is to protect the freedoms of its own people.
d)The nation's main priority is diplomatic alignment on the global scale.
e)National allies come first, in a time of need or assistance.
f) The economic structure of the nation depends on the Economic Bureau.

Article 8: Nuclear Ordinances

a) Nuclear power is permitted under ordinance of the government.
b) Nuclear power generation stations are not permitted within a 12 mile radius of a human ratio of 130 people per square mile.
c) The military pertains the right to arm itself with Nuclear Weapons.
d) The president only has the authorization to arm Nuclear Weapons.
e) The Nuclear Armory cannot be armed unless in DEFCON 1.

Article 9: Land Management and Expansion

a) The government pertains the right to expand the republic if they wish.
b) Genocide is illegal.
c) All land annexed are under the Instruments of Government Constitution of Bondel.
d) The republic shall be divided into states.
e) Each state will elect their own house representative on a ratio 1:30
f) Every state elects a Governor, and Vice-Governor.

Article 10: Governor Duties

a) Work in conjunction with economics bureau.
b) Purpose laws that would benefit the people of that state.
c) Work in conjunction with the Military.
d) Create a proper infrastructure.

So would you live in a nation that operates under this constitution? Would you feel safe,scared,content? Give details please:)
© Copyright 2012 Mark Anthony (markahost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872129-Bondel-Constitution