*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872570-Oh-Boy
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Family · #1872570
True story about my daughter,sister, boys,exams and oh the stress
oh were to start, i suppose the beggining may be the best place. Ok, so my beautiful, intelligent, hard working fifeteen year old daughter has been seeing her 'wonderful' boyfriend for two years, in my niavity I thought the furthest they had gotten to to was second base.
Well I found out so much more than I wanted to against my will and it took a family being torn in two to find out my baby sister had been deflowered quite a while ago (ok she's 16 but 14 when the deed was done...). Well I got to my older sisters house, she left to go to the shop and her boyfriend and my brother are teasing me with 'oh, have you heard about Christy?) (the 16 yr old sister) I say 'No' but they wouldn't tell me, so it's going like a game of charads, eventually I get to 'has it anything to do with Chelsea?' (my daughter) 'yes it has!' I have to remind myself to keep breathing as i'm writing this!
So christy and chelsea have been very close as obviously they were born so close together, aunt and niece, chelsea confided in her aunt christy that herself and the boyfriend, who I shall call Dick, had been having some problems. Instead of aunty christy being there for her niece she went for a practice run for 'race of life' which we do every year. Dick decides, or they both make a decision to meet up, I still dont know and go running on the sand dunes together.
As the run is progressing, Dick is telling my sister how much he fancies her, they belong together, how beautiful she is, etc. Christy kept it quiet saying she didn't want to hurt Chelsea, but being a DICK he goes to my daughters house afterwards, falls asleep, with a daft txt on his phone, telling christy yet again how they belong together. Now, I don't agree with going through other peoples phones but she's my daughter so....
After reading the said text the phone was thrown at Dicks head, what a way to wake up. Oh my goodness WW3 or what. He had been messaging my sister on facebook telling her how much he likes her, my daughter is one hell of a little spitfire, he didn't get away with anything. To Christy's credit she told Dick not to speak to her if it was going to be about 'that' sort of stuff. Chelsea loves this idiot though, and has taken his word over christy's, she shouldn't have gone 'training' with him, she said he was cute quite a while ago, she knows she is an attractive girl and god knows what she was wearing while on this run. Dick say's they had a fondle, christy says he is a liar and is trying to keep the truth from my daughter.
So now they hate each other, their have been threats of slicing faces with razors, beating the crap out of one another when they bump into each other, christy is telling me all this, I had to tell her my chelsea has one hell of a good right hook, she has a more altheletic body, christy is more willowy and slimmer.
This hormonal little prat has caused such a rift they swear they wont be speaking to each other even in their '30's or ever' was the words from both of them. They would do everything together, my daughter was hurt and phoned my mother telling her how she had gone into the chemist multiple times for the morning after pill, covered for christy saying she was staying at her dads (my ex) house when she was spending the night at some lads house, all sorts came out. I asked my baby-girl if she was still a virgin, 'no' was the reply, and it wasnt with Dick it was with her last boyfriend. My head is reeling, My baby :( If you're going to have a crush, don't have one on a family member and for crying out loud...delete your texts you idiot DICK
© Copyright 2012 cherrybomb (lynseypaul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872570-Oh-Boy