*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872719-would-they-really-care
by ira
Rated: E · Poetry · Experience · #1872719
hmm... you tell me
The anger fuels the fight; I'm backed into a corner, a corner of despair and denial. Hope fades into oblivion, lost memories flood in, that sunset that god allowed just for you, that secret handshake that only you and one other person on this earth knows, that twinkle in your girls eye, when you realized...hey this girl really loves me, that time when you fell so hard for that girl you'd never get. I'm jolted back into reality a tingle tear strolls down my cheek and falls into the vast ocean of pain and suffering. I wonder if they'll care if I'm gone, nobody notices me anyway. What will happen, what will they say. Ira was a good man, who loved his family, treated people well and passed on way before his time...no no no, some stranger I've never met will say nice things. It won't be on CNN, my mom won't appear on David letterman, clutching a picture of me, saying oh he was such a sweet boy. In reality I know only a few people will really care. I'm loved and cherished by a few and its those few who make life worth living, its those few who stand in the fire with me, its those few who I call friends, lastly it’s those few, who say...IRA I love you.
© Copyright 2012 ira (iragnesin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872719-would-they-really-care