*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872839-People-These-Days
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Adult · #1872839
Me ranting on politics. (Comedic)
Fuck conservatives and fuck liberals. They both suck. You know why? Because they're both close minded assholes. I respect conservatives because at least they realize they're closed minded. When they meet some tree huger they're going to be like "oh, fuck this faggot." But liberals claim to be "open minded" when you know they are just as bad. You know when they meet some redneck wearing a camo hat and shirt that says "gun control is using both hands" they will automatically hate this person. Hypocritical assholes.



Another group that pisses me off is the christian sect ( I am a christian by the way, well I'll go into more detail about what I believe in another article). Religion judges all people when clearly judging people is just as bad as the sin itself. The church alienates so many people such as gays and atheists because they don't know how to use a little word called tolerance. "Judge not lest ye be judged!" Its in the Bible, read it!!!!!



Well that's all I really have to say for now just trying to fill up my portfolio I'm trying to be a writer (I don't like to say I am a writer until I get some recgonition) So check out my other work its a lot deeper and meaningful, have a nice day and please review.
© Copyright 2012 mikey garrett (mikegarrett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872839-People-These-Days