*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1873003-Untitled
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1873003
I'm sick of shaking, never waking from the hell I achieve.
         Sullen sat in class bored. Nothing interesting ever happens in History. She bit her lip and looked at the clock. Tick... Tick... Tick... Time was always so slow in this class. Finally, the bell rang. Sullen rushed to her next class. She wasn't watching where she was going when she felt someone grab her shoulders. Sullen looked up. It was Anthony. Anthony was tall, his hair was dark. He got the highlights redone again, Sullen noticed. And black spider bites. When did he get those? Sullen thought.

          "Anthony, I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." Her heart beating so loud she wondered if he could hear it too. Anthony gave a quick smile and headed towards the class. Anthony, the one guy in all of the school that never talked. "Socially awkward" people snickered. But for some reason Sullen was most attracted to him than other guy in the school.

         All throughout the period Sullen looked at Anthony through the corner of her eye. She wanted to talk to him, she was tired of being the shy one. When she thought he wasn't looking she looked back at him. Before she could pretend she wasn't looking he looked back at her. He gave kind of a Why are you looking at me? look. Sullen looked down at her desk and sighed. She needed an approach. Then a smile reached across Sullens face. Sidney.

         "Hey Sidney!" Sullen called. Sidney was her best friend, and the ultamate party thrower. "You wanna invite Anthony, Anthony as in socially awkward Anthony, to my party?" Sidney had a what is wrong with you? Did you hit your head or something? look on her face. "Sidney, he's not socially awkward, what if he's just... Shy?" Sidney laughed. "Right, shy. He's your crush, I don't care if you invite him. What'll he do, bite?" She laughed. Sullen rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I gotta meet up with somebody. By the way, there's your chance to invite him." Sidney pointed across the hall to Anthony.

         Sullen froze, but Sidney pushed her before walking away. She took a breath. Slowly she walked towards him. "Hey, um, Anthony..?" She asked slowly. Anthony stopped and looked at her. Sullen looked around, there were people watching. "Ugh, follow me." She said grabbing his wrists and pulling him away from everybody. She noticed he winced when she let go of his wrists. She immediately dropped it. "Oh God.. Did I..?" She asked. "No, I fell on it a couple days ago and sprained it." That was the first time she heard Anthony talk. His voice was deep, but almost soothing. Anthony grabbed his arm, knowing completely that was a lie.

         "Well, I uh..." Sullen took a breath. She could talk to everybody in the whole school straight forward, so why couldn't she talk to him? She found a sad presence about him, like sadness closing around her. "I wanted to know if you would go to a party this weekend. My friend Sidney is holding it, her parties are like, the bomb." Sullen managed a slight laugh. Anthony looked at her with almost no expression. "I don't do partys." He said. "Well, you should. Please go, I can meet you on the corner of your street." Sullen almost facepalmed herself. He'll probably think she's a stalker. "Maybe." Was all he said and walked away. Sullen sighed. "I messed up..."

         "So, how did it go?" Sidney asked after school. Sullen looked down. "I told him I'd meet him in the corner of his street. Now he knows that I know where he lives, and probably thinks I'm a stalker." Sullen gave a sarcastic smile. "Just wait for him like you said you would. It's not like you live a mile away, you're on the next street." Sidney smiled. Sullen sighed and closed her locker. "All he said was maybe. He might not even show up on the corner to tell me he's not going." Sidney looked at her distressed friend. "Don't worry about it, what kind of guy would turn you down?" "Anthony." Sullen answered in an obvious tone.


         When Sullen got home she looked in the mirror. What was it about Anthony that captured her so much? Should I go to his house? Sullen thought. I'm crazy. She laughed in spite of herself. Then her cell phone rang. "Hello?" Sullen answered slowly. She smiled when the familiar voice came through. "Hey Sid. What's up?" A pause. "Oh, it's going to be at the lake?" Sullen checked her makeup in the mirror listening to Sidney talk. "Alright then, bye." She said and hung up. "Who was that?" Asked her brother Jake. "None of your buisness." Sullen said bluntly. "Don't think you're going to another party tomorrow." Jake said. "I can go where I want." "Not if I have anything to do with it. I know you remember what happened last time."

         Sullen thought back to the last time she went to a party. Some guy locked them in the bathroom, and Sullen's friend Rachael heard her screaming and got Jake, who was in the backyard of that house at the time. "But that wasn't Sidney's. Don't worry, Nothing will happen, besides.. I'll be with a friend." Sullen said thinking about Anthony. Jake shook his head. "Fine, but don't expect me to come with you, I warned you." Jake went to his room and shut the door. "Love you too, brother." Sullen called smiling. She sat on her bed still looking in her mirror. She looked just like her mom, but she passed away a couple years ago. Sullen ended up wondering what Anthony was attracted to. He's not attracted to a girl like me... Sulen thought. She turned out her lamp and layed down in her bed falling asleep.

         Sullen woke up from a strange dream. Yawning, she sat up and thought about it, but she couldn't remember what it was, just that it was weird. "I'm taking a shower." She called out to her probably still sleeping brother. She heard a moan. "Sorry, did I wake you?" She asked opening the door to his room. He put a pillow over his head. "Guess so." Sullen said to herself and turned the water on. In the shower she thought about the party, but that led to Anthony. I wish I'd stop thinking about him. Sullen shook her head. She had to help Sidney set up.

         Sullen wrote a note to her sleeping brother and dad that she'd be home soon in case they woke up to see her gone, which she doubted, then headed out the door. She walked down the sidewalk and found Anthony outside his house. Sullen froze. She didn't know what to do. "H- hey.. Anthony." She called. He looked at her, squinting. Sullen was sure it was because of the sun... He didn't answer, so Sullen walked over to him. "You coming tonight?" She asked. Anthony shruged. "I dunno." He said brushing a peicing of his long hair from his eyes. "Oh. Okay..." Sullen said. "You wanna hang or something?" She asked. "Where?" Anthony asked. Sullen felt a ping inside her. In a way, that was a yes.

         "I was on my way to the lake, that's where Sidney moved the party." Anthony shook his head. "Let's just stay here." He said and opened the door to his house. Sullen watched as he entered. "You coming?" He asked. Sullen looked at him. "You sure I can..? I mean, your parents." Anthony shook his head. "They're... Gone." He said. Sullen took a deep breath. "I'm sorry..." She said. "Don't worry about it. Come on." He said turning around and heading up some stairs. Sullen slwly followed into his house. It was big and nice. Not somewhere she'd expect him to live. But, his room was somewhere she'd expect him to be 24/7.

         The walls were black, and he had a stereo. A computer he probably never uses. And a bed and a guitar. "You play?" Sullen asked. Anthony looked at the guitar. "I guess." He said. "I havn't in a while." "Oh.. Why?" Sullen asked. "Uninspired, I guess." He replied sitting down on his bed. Sullen stood in the middle of his room kind of awkwardly. "You can sit down." Anthony said looking at her up and down. Sullen went to his bed and sat on the edge, trying not to get to close to him. "You scared of me or something?" He asked. "No, why?" Sullen looked into his grey cold eyes. "You keep your distance like 10 feet away from me." He answered. Sullen smiled a little and got more onto the bed.

         "But why wouldn't you be scared of me?" He said almost to himself. "Do you think I'm a least a little scary?" He asked looking at Sullen. Sullen looked at him. Should she tell him how she feels? "No, not at all." And for the first time she saw Anthony give a little laugh and he sat back. "You're the first person to not laugh at me. To even talk to me. To know my existence." He said. "What is it about me you noticed?" He asked. Sullen looked down, she didn't even know what it was herself. "I don't know. Maybe you're mysterious, quiet, shy?" She said in a questioning tone. "Shy?" He laughed. "I just hate people." Sullen looked at him. "Then why am I here?" She asked. "I just told you." "Because I noticed you? We're in several classes together and I pass you in the hallways, of course I notice you." She said. "You know what I mean." He said. "You make it so obvious." "Make what obvious?" She asked quickly. "You can't hide it." Anthony replied slowly.

         Sullen looked down. Of course he knew. She's not good at hiding emotions. "So, you knew." She said stating the obvious. Anthony took a breath. "Yeah." He said fastly. Sullen's heart was beating hard. "So, tell me about yourself." Sullen said changing the subject and sitting criss-cross on his bed. "What is there to tell?" Anthony said in an almost sad voice. There came the sad, trapped feeling again. Sullen shifted. "I feel there's things about you. Things that... Nobody knows." "You feel it?" Sullen shrugged. "Yeah, I'm weird that way." Anthony looked at her. "Well," He said pausing a moment. "Both my parents are gone. Actually, I never knew my dad, just my mom. I live with my uncle but he's always out drinking, getting drunk ever since his wife died." Anthony trailed off. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring anything up." Sullen said. "Whatever. It's been this way for a while, it doesn't matter." Anthony said.

         "My mom passed away a couple years ago." Sullen said stricken by what Anthony said. "And it still matters to me." Anthony looked at her, and she looked down. "Hey, Sullen, you wanna hear me play?" Anthony looked over at his guitar. Sullen heard a sudden sempathy in his voice. "Sure." She said. He went over and picked up the guitar. When he started playing he got so lost into it he didn't realize Sullen picked up his pillow to find a razor blade under it. He heard saw her shaking. "Sullen?" He said and saw the blade on the ground and picked it up fastly. "So you lied to me yesterday in the hall." She said shaking. "Only because I didn't want you to know. I was even surprised you thought about it." He said. He noticed her shaking and her clenched fists. "Are you ok?" he asked.

         Sullen opened her eyes. "I... I'm fine... I just... Can I see them?" She asked. Anthony looked at her confused and realized she was talking about the cuts. "Why?" He asked. She carefully took his hand and pulled up his sleeve, only to drop it and turn away. "When my mom first died, I used to do it too." She said. "And I stopped but everytime I think about it I want to do it again." Sullen looked at him. "I know, I'm a baby. I have no reason to do it but..." Anthony enclosed her in his arms. "Some people are weaker than others. You happen to be one of them." He said. "And don't worry, I've had the same feelings about you too." He whispered in her ear. Sullen closed her eyes, btu then her cell phone rang. "Excuse me." She said quietly and broke free of his arms. "Hello?" She answered. "Oh God, I'm sorry, I lost track of time. I'll be there in a minute." She hung up. "It was Sidney. I gotta go." She said and raced down the stairs. "I guess I'll see you tonight." Sullen said before shutting the door to a confused Anthony.

         Sullen went home that night to change for the party. She chose a black mini skirt and a black tanktop. Red stilettos and red fishnet gloves. She wore a chain necklace and cut herself fringe bangs in her black hair. "You're gonna regret those stilettos later in the night." Sullen heard Jake say. She looked up from putting her black eyeliner on. "My God, what did you do?" He asked. "I just cut my hair." Sullen replied with a look of What's the big deal? on her face. Jake smiled. "Trying to impress someone?" He chuckled. "No. I'm just trying out something different." Jake patted her shoulder and went into his room. "Tell dad I'll be back around midnight." She called and headed out the door. Jake was right, she was regretting those stilettos already.

         Sullen went to the end of the street to wait for Anthony. 30 minutes went by and he was a no show. Sighing she looked down to where his house was. No lights were on. "Well stilettos, looks like I wore you for no reason." She said and took them off. When she was almost there she heard a moan. "Hello?" She called down the alley. Another moan. Sullen got out her cell phone to light the way. When she reached halfway down the alley, she saw a black shoe. It was Anthony. "Anthony?!" She got down on her knees and shook him lightly, the smell of blood filling her nose. "Oh God..." She said and got out her cell phone. "Hello? Jake? Please come here, please!" She said pleading. She heard Jake panic. "No, Jake, I'm ok, just go to the alley by the Dollar Store." She paused. "Jake, there's no time to explain, just please hurry!" She said and hung up.

         About 3 mintues went by and she heard Jake. She flashed her cell phone. "Sullen, are you okay?! What happened?" "Jake, I'm fine, but you have to help me carry Anthony home. I don't know what happened to him but he smells like blood." Jake picked him up over his shoulder and carried him to their home. "Just place him on my bed, I'll take care of him." Sullen said quietly, and Jake nodded. "what do you think happened to him?" Asked Jake. "I don't know, but I'll take a look." Sullen brought a bucket of water and a rag with her to her room. "Anthony." She tried again. No answer. She inspected his wrist. No new cuts.. In fact, they were all almost healed. Sullen remembered earlier that day when she saw even some fresh ones... Then she looked at his neck. "What the hell..." She said and took his shirt off. "Did someone bite you?" Sullen asked confused and took the rag and washed the blood. The smell was getting to her and she felt she was going to puke. She dialed Sidney. "Sorry Sid, I can't make it tonight. I found Anthony in the alley and he's unconcious, I'll tell you about it later. Call me tomorrow, bye." Sullen said into the reciever.

         It was 8 in the morning, and Sullen just woke up next to a still sleeping Anthony. Her cell phone rang. "Hey Sid. I'm fine. No, he hasn't woke yet. I don't know, it was some kind of bite." Anthony woke up to hear her talking quietly. "On his neck. No, of course I didn't do it. Whoever did must be sick. Yes, on his neck. There's no such thing as vampires." Anthony looked at himself in the mirror. He was shaking. And he could smell Sullen even when she's in the bathroom. Her blood... Anthony bolted out the door, but faster than he thought. Sullen's voice echoing through his head "There's no such thing as vampires." Sullen looked up and saw the door swing open, and Anthony gone. "I.. I gotta go Sid... I'll talk to you later..." She said and hung up.

         "Anthony?" Sullen called. She peeked her head out the door. He was gone. He just... Disappeared... Sullen though to herself walking down the street to his house. Sullen knocked. "Anthony?" She called. The door opened to a big man with a grey moustache. "Is... Anthony here?" Sullen asked. The man looked at her. "Who are you?" He slurred. Sullen figured it was his uncle. "Can I please speak to Anthony?" The man looked at her. "Don't know." He said. Sullen squited her eyes and pushed her way into the doorway running up the stairs. "Anthony" She called and opened the door. It was quiet, and nobody was in there.

         Sullen went home. There was nowhere else she could look. She didn't know any of the places he could've gone. "Was the dude ok?" Asked a tired Jake. He just got off from work. "Actually when I was in the bathroom I head the door open but Anthony was just.. Gone. I looked for him, even at his house, but he wasn't there." Sullen said following Jake into his room. He took off his shoes and plopped on his bed. "Did you figure out what happened?" Sullen was silent for a minute, trying to decide on whether she should tell him. "There was a bit on his neck." Sullen finally answered. "That's interesting." Jake said smiling. "I'm serious." Sullen rolled her eyes and went to her room hearing Jake chuckle.

         The next couple of days Anthony was a no-show at school. Sullen checked his house every now and then but either nobody answered or his uncle did allowing her to go find an empty room. Sullen sat down on his bed and picked up the pillow. No razor blade. She put the pillow back and stood up. "Where did he go?" Sullen said out loud to herself. "I'm right here." Sullen heard a voice. She turned around quickly startled. "Anthony!" She almost screamed. And went towards him. "Anthony, where have you been? I've looked for you everyday since you just ran from my house. Where did you go? What happened?" Sullen asked talking fast. Anthony looked down. "You're really going to think I'm a freak or a crazy person." He looked at her. "No I wont.. Tell me." She said looking at him with pleading eyes.

         Anthony led her to the bed. The night I went to the part I waited for you but I thought you already left so I went by myself. But then I heard a voice in the alley, it was a voice of a girl. 'Come here.' She said. And so I went. She said 'I've been watching you for a very long time. I know your pain, I know you. How would you like to take that all away? And have immortality? All for the price of your soul.' and I heard her chuckle. At the time, I thought it sounded like an idea. I tried to go but somehow she got in front of me. And she tempted me. So I said ok. And she bit her wrist and made me drink her blood. Then she snapped my neck. That's all I remember, but then I woke up in your room and I could smell you, your blood. I had to get away, I was afraid I'd hurt you." Anthony said.

         Sullen studied him for a moment. He showed no sign that he was lying. And she had to admit, he was more beautiful now then she had ever seen him. Anthony went to touch her but Sullen kind of flinched. "Don't tell me you're scared of me now." Anthony said, this time he had the pleading eyes. "I'm not sure whether I should be scared of you for claiming that you're a vampire, or if I should be scared because I believe it." Sullen said getting up slowly. "No, Sullen, please." Anthony said grabbing her. "Don't be afraid." He said and kissed her. Sullen's heart started beating fast and Anthony led Sullen towards the bed.

         Sullen knew that she believed him then. She could feel his sharp teeth on her tounge. What made her trust him so much when they barely knew eachother anyway? Sullen didn't care. This was their moment together. Sullen felt like she knew him completely, but how? So many questions going on in Sullen's head but she ignored them all. She was in love with him. All those awkward times that they had brought them closer together. Sullen closed her eyes and let everything fade away excpet for the feeling she felt right now.

         Sullen breathed out heavily as Anthony pulled her closer in exhilaration. In his short time as a vampire, Anthony had adjusted wonderfully from being that awkward boy in the back of class. Sullen always had feelings for him, but she never knew it to be a bitter-sweet mixture of pity and fascination. Anthony was an outcast anyways, so the transformation and exodus of his soul hadn’t changed much, except for his looks. He was alright looking before, a tiny bit emo, but gentle, sweet. Now Anthony was downright beautiful, Sullen didn’t know if that was the vampire, or her sudden found lust for him.

         Anthony hadn’t fed in three days. He was hungry, lustful, and every bit aware of the smell of Sullen’s blood even through her flesh. Her sweet, sweet flesh. It didn’t help that she was on top of him making out, the taste of her was more than he could bare. He tensed. His hunger was getting ravenous. He looked at her with his cold eyes and said ” I need you to leave.” She then simply moved a bit of her shirt over her shoulder back, and told him to go ahead. He was stunned, is she asking for me to take her blood..? “I don’t to hurt you..” he said as she pulled in closer to him. “I want it,” she told him, pushing in ever closer, “I want you.” “I wont be able to stop,” he said “I don’t trust myself.” “I trust you,” she said as she pushed forward and let him rest his fangs into her neck…

         Waves of emotion burst through Sullen like strong gusts of winds. At first, she didn’t know if it was pain, hate, or lust. The one thing she knew was, she liked it. She wanted him so badly it hurt, she was so focused on him that she didn’t realize when he stopped. She hesitated for a moment, He Stopped. She didn’t really think he would stop himself, but he did. He stopped drinking, but he was still coming on strong. She sensed a newfound energy surging through him in waves. He was more passionate, yet faster. Sullen desired him. She once again found herself wondering if that was another vampire ability. She had a feeling that he desired her too. His lips brushed hers repeatedly that night, and much more so. He more than desired her, he needed her. He had lost his already non existent ability to breathe. He wondered if she could taste her own blood in his mouth? Obviously she either noticed, or cared. All that he thought about was the shameful, luscious things she could provide for him. Not just sex, but intimacy, companionship, where he had been starved at it most.

         With his new strength he put his finger at the bottom of her shirt and pulled it through swiftly. It broke off as she moaned for more. She was absolutely fascinated with every his single motion. His own shirt vanished to the floor without a trace, as she felt his chest, no abs, but not out of shape either. She traced along as he elegantly unbuttoned her pants in a swift motion, and brought everything down in one fluid motion. His boxers were off before she could push out another moan. Even while taking both of their clothes off he found time to still appease her inner needs. She was absolutely in love with him. She knew it wasn’t that fake kind of love most other teenagers believe in, it wasn’t human. Under the covers they were still kissing, while fumbling around under them. She realized this was something he hadn’t had much practice at, and that was wonderful because neither had she. She then also realized he was finally inside her, and she felt wonderful. Never before has she had this feeling. He lingered while he worked, teasing her, until she realized her nails were dragging along his back, making him bleed. She decided to help, and moved along with the motion, the moans never ceasing. She was there, at this though unreachable climax, as she screamed into the night…
© Copyright 2012 SilentSongsOfSadness (sullenscene at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1873003-Untitled