*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1873676-Secret-with-in-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amelia
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Dark · #1873676
about a girl who figures out secrets among the family
Chapter  1 Cold Heart







      "Damm it!" I shouted in fustration. I soon put my hand over my forehead as my dark brown hair droops down and covers the screen of my apple laptop. I swing my hair back into a slick smooth pony tail using a green bow. I research over and over Calvin Berlock but no results come of him having a Face book acount. I soon wonder, did he lie to me about having a facebook account? As I log out of my lap top I hear a voice coming from within the stairs.I get startled as I put my lap top on the desk and soon jump under the covers on my bed.



        The voice got more clear as the stairs made slight sounds. I soon was able to figure out that it was Mom coming up the stairs to check if everyone's asleep.My door creeks open and slight footsteps were made leading toward my bed,I soon feel soft hair touching my cheek as a push movement slid me off the bed. I open my eyes pretending to wake up,hopping she'll think I was in a deep sleep. When my eyes opened mom was starring at my face weirdly  as her long hair touched my cheek.



I ask"Mom, why are you in my room?"



She replies "Uhhh,I was checking if you were awake.....I wanted to ask you something."



I grab my phone from my dresser and check the time.



In confussion I give her a funky look and ask" You needed to ask me something at One thirty a.m.???"



She replies in guilt,"well...um ...its important.."



I mumble under my breath " whatever" as I roll my eyes.



She whispers in fustratiion,"I need a pill."



"What did you say??Speak louder!"I replie.



"You know birth control!" She shouted.



            I soon go in to shock mode praying it was a dream,my skin gets goosebumps and I hesitated of what to say. I thought in my head if it was just a test but I also thought why would she try to test me at one thirty in the morning. Mom soon unpatiently interrupts my thinking and says," ...Never mind... just go to bed."



I sigh hardly and replie " Mom..."



She looks at me kind of dissapointed and replies "What..?"



I put my head down and my hair is suddently covering my right cheek. I take a deep breath and grab my zebra purse from under bed. I unzip the purse slowly as the palm of my hand gets sweaty.



I knew by the way my mom looked at me that she knew I was nervous ,maybe even scared.



I ask nervously," Uhhh... what would you do if I said yes.."



She looks at me sternly and says"I don't know but I would be very disappointed in me for not teaching you right."



            Mom soon left my room closing the door silently . I soon went into my purse and grabbed a small black case that had BCP ingraved on th top.I take a deep breath and soon feel a guilty feeling. My skin shivers from the cold air blowing from the air conditioner, my teeth sinks into my moist pink bottom lip , and my forehead gets warm.



"birthcontrol....???"i whisper to myself as I twirl around the case. I soon lay down in my bed placing the case on my dresser as I wonder about what would happen tomorrow ,what would life like to throw in my face this time?



            The smell of pancakes soothe me as I gently get out of bed. When my toes carefully press the floor making a slight squeaky noise. I grab my phone turning the sound button off to silent as I hear a deep voice down stairs. I quickly turn the knob to my door eagered to know who was down stairs. I wondered if dad decided to take an early visit to see us but that still didn't explain the aroma. I guessed there was no way of figuring it out unless I went down there, so I did.



            There was no sign of anyone in the living room until a sound came from the kitchen. A stranger in my house came out of the kitchen and announced that I should come and eat, like he knew who I was. I was determined something was weird about this. The stranger simply swung his dark brown hair back as I  noticed the jagged layers cut through the back and sides of his hair. I soon questioned myself on how that look on him just was to young for him or maybe he was young ? I pushed my mind back to the two main questions, What is this man doing in my house and who is the man?



    "..who...who are you?"I questioned the man as I intensely glared into his eyes trying to persuade myself not to believe anything he says .



      He thinks for a moment as I deepen the glare letting him know I was serious.



  He replies in a calm peaceful voice,"Sorry I didn't introduce my self at first, I just figured you were hungry.So do you mind starting on a new level?"



  Not expecting that answer , I simply hesitate on what to say. I soon come back to my senses and replied ," Um...I'm Melinda ."He shakes my hand says,"I'm Braxton ,nice to meet you."I still had  a lot thoughts in my head about this but I was going to be sure to keep my mouth closed. 

      As I follow him to the kitchen ,my mind begins to imagine things. I thought to myself,nice but as i glared at him walking toward the kitchen sink.I soon slap myself trying to get the dirty thoughts out of my head. I questioned myself on how I could think about this,I had bigger problems to solve,like why is he still in the house.As he pulled out a silver chair and offered me some breakfast I couldn't help thinking about me and him.It was crazy!The thoughts were getting to intense and then all of a sudden I demanded ," Orgasm me!"My hand covers my mouth as I look at Braxton with a frustrating look.He comments intensely,"did you just say what I think you said." I nod as my face starts to turn pinkish. I replied ," Yes ,But it was an accident...I was so caught up in my head."I try to bolt to the stairs not noticing his shoes were there. Soon , I fall on top of him as his plate of eggs slip out of his hand. Next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor on top of him covered in eggs and bacon. I blush hard as I  feel the awkwardness between us but I couldn't help starring into his eyes,hazel brown. "That's my favorite color..." I murmur.

      "Whats your favorite color?..." Braxton replies as he touches the side of my face."You know you are really pretty" he replies as I soon jump up and argue,"Whoa, This is inappropriate  ! Who knows how old you are , I'm only seventeen ! And another thing,I still don't know who you are or what you are doing in my house!!!"the beats of my heart was twice faster than they were before , I was going through a lot of emotions and maybe losing my mind. As I plot down on the couch Braxton joins me as he replies back calmly,"Whoa..calm down..your getting super hot."

      I din't know if that was sarcastic or not but I was confused.The warm palm of my hand touches my leg as we sit in silence. I glared at him for a while as he starred at me , it was like a communication sent through our looks. I finally say ,"Why do ......." He interrupts me by putting his fingers on my lips and pushing my hair back. He soon moves toward me and his soft lips brush against mine. After two minutes i guess he decided to put a little tongue into it.Soon he was trying to take off my shirt. I lightly try to push him back as I comment ," Um, I don't think its okay for us to be......" but again he interrupts me by tongue kissing me hard.

        Soon I start to worry about him not wanting to hear what I say , like hes getting a one time thing out of me. Braxton soon pulls my legs apart and all of sudden he pulls my pajama shorts off. I start to feel nervous maybe even embarrassed as he sees my underwear. I thought to myself, this would be the day I just chose to wear lingerie. Every kiss that was on my leg was one place closer that I didn't want him to touch. The last kiss was to close and set me off, I moaned. He glared at me and curiously asked ," Are you okay."

        I replied with nervousness ,"yes but i just..." but then again he interrupted me by kissing me . I soon get all sweaty and steamed up as he take his shirt off but even that didn't stop the feeling that this was wrong.He unbuckles  his pants as he says,"Are you ready?"Without thinking ,I nod but then I shout no as he comes closer to me. "listen , its just not right.."I say but he argues back as I get scared ,"WHAT! what do you mean? ..............look I'm sorry for yelling but why not." I shrug and replied ,"Just forget it, lets just start back over. I don't want to get you mad." I gave him a nod that it was okay to keep going but in the back of my mind I felt wrong.He pulls my under wear off slowly as I took deep breaths. He looks me in the eyes with a confused look ." What?" I questioned as he stared at me.

    He replies ," Oh, its just that I would have never thought you were experienced ." "What do you mean," I argue back.

He replies ,"Well... from what I learned ,most girls who have experienced sex , get waxed for bikinis or something else that so happens too be sex ." I replied with a smirk on my face,"Well it so happens I was experienced ."

    He soon kisses me on the neck as I start to laugh but it seemed like to him it was time to get back to business. The warmth of his two fingers  soon touched me gently and went into me. I was blushing hard as I moaned from the relaxation. My pulse got tighter by the  minute. It was like a rush inside of me and I couldn't stop it but soon there was something more coming.

    Once he stuck his sperm in me, I couldn't breath, it was like I was taken up by the wind. He went faster by the minute as I took my last breath to say stop! My heart was beating to fast, my pulse was to strong, and the stern look in Braxton eyes was the last thing I saw before I stopped dead.

       

© Copyright 2012 Amelia (amelia45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1873676-Secret-with-in-me