*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1874357-Little-Boy-on-his-way-to-search
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by anji
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1874357
Though it was quite hard for him, but he was full determined..


Time is immortal. No once can gauge the speed of time, it can walk with the swift of the wind as well as it can whirl like the thunder. Its just a matter of fact that how you realize its presence.

It was a lonely road, with few vehicles running with the speed of thunder without waiting for anyone. Wind was blowing in its way bearing the silence of night. A small boy holding an umbrella in its hand, looking here and there as it was searching for something. With an untiring effort to win the world. Very cautious while crossing the road, looks like well aware about everything.

Suddenly it stopped by viewing something. An Old Man approaching towards him, with a crude hard voice asked him why you are roaming here and there. "Go back to your Home".

Boy somewhat confused stared at the Old Man and asked if he know the way to Old City. Where he last saw his father. Old Man was little surprised listening the question. No one use to go to Old City. Its a dark palace with a way through jungle holding a grip of wild animals. He shrieked the boy, not want to let the boy in the way of difficulty.

Thinking in itself, Old Man "He has just started his life, If I will tell him the way then it might be dangerous to him". Better not to allow him to go there.

But how, it was becoming hard to misguide him. He was a boy with strong determination. Who was so eager to find out his father, who last Christmas went there with a view to earn some money for him. Its being more than eleven months he did not come back. He made a promise to the boy that he will be back very soon.


At the time old man was thinking about the solution, he turn around. What was that, boy was out of the view. Where he has gone. Man approached towards the way to Old City with a view to stop him not to let him go there. It was all open road with no one approaching him. Thousands of questions were rising in his mind. Where he can look for the boy, how far he had gone, will he be able to find out his father.

Things was getting dark with the scorching sound of howling with deathly blow of wind like it is flowing with full effort to stop their way and acts the role of guard of the Jungle. As the time goes on his feet starts trembling with fear thinking about that small boy. Where he had gone. Suddenly he heard the small sound of sighing. Old man look around him but would not be able to find him anywhere. On walking few steps ahead through the dim light of moon he realized that the boy is standing behind the tree few yard away from him. He gently goes near to him and asked very softly that why he ran out of the way.

Little boy with low voice answered, "He just want to find his father and you was trying to stop me and does not allowed to go there, it seems".

Old man with deep sigh. No little boy it's not so, I just won't let you go there because this way is quite dangerous. But if you really want to find out your Father then I am with you.


As they pass on with the growing darkness of night, the way was getting more hard to move with cold. They passed miles of Journey but no way to stand out the night. As they were perching towards their way, it seems the sweet sound of Drum. It's a wonder, in a jungle with huge tress covering up to the sky no way to get the small light over there and someone is living. Collecting all the strengths both of them follow the sound which soon mingle with the movement of of light and tapping sound of steps.

What a strange view was that, a group of small height men(Dwarf) were dancing in circle around something. Old man and boy tried to locate the circle and sudden whimsical sound comes out from the mouth of the boy finding that his father with one of his friend sitting on something round shaped. Its look like that those dwarfs we worshiping them as God and not allowing to go them anywhere. Both of them sit at a safe place and wait for the right time to take action.


Gradually when it was getting dark and dwarfs completed their daily rituals start sleeping around both his Father and Friend. Old man and boy goes near to them. Looking at his son, Father was out of the world. Boy opened the shackles of his father and friend and together they goes out of that place soon after that.


When they were on their return journey, every one was very happy as no one had ever think about such situation. But one thing was definite that little boy was so happy meeting his Father back and was walking very fast as he was eager to celebrate the Christmas with his Father.




Regards, 
© Copyright 2012 anji (parkala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1874357-Little-Boy-on-his-way-to-search