*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1874837-Temptation
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Drama · #1874837
This girl is forced in to marriage but everyone is convinced that they're in love.be con-
Chapter 1 -Exposed


Long ago in my child years, I was treasured and was protected for the greatnes my family thought for my future. I was apart of royalty and I had power among Kingdom Zireeya. It was our family tradition to have each boy step up to the plate to be a prince than a king but my mother changed our family's history by having me, Lina. I am the first daughter in our family tree line, to my family I was expected to do wonderful things from my harsh rules my ancestors demanded me to follow. Now I'm eighteen, and I still had the same expectations as I did when I was a child. I knew something had to change, now!
I layed on my mother's bed as my grandmother whipped me. With harsh smacks of rope landing on my back I crie in pain. As the last whip smacked my back I cried stop when I heard clacks of heels get louder twards the door. Cold fingers wrap around the back of my neck as I stiffen up. I suddently was jerked back seeing my grandmother's harsh face. Her chin moved slowly as she demanded" Never scream at your elders its not polite. Now go get dressed.!" I replie," Yes ma'am "as trace the scars on my back. Grandmother notices as she she looks sternly at me and says," Well, this is what you get when you don't behave! Now, go bathe in white powder ! No one wants to see your dark skin!" I nodd when she exits the room as my eyes glare over my paled skin.
© Copyright 2012 ashleyvernon (ashleyvernon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1874837-Temptation