*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875423-The-writers-world
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1875423
This is how we see things.
What people see and what we see are very different. People look at a word and move on. A word to us is an introduction to a new world. A word can change the very course of story. Some see paper as a tool. We see it as a blank, infinite space just waiting to be written and explored. A story to us is something more than a good idea. Each story has its own universe, its own world to explore. A pencil is a tool used to create worlds. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword. The sword destroys while the pen creates. A writer sees everything different than the average person, making us unique. An artist warps drawings and pictures into a story or world. We bend and create words for our own use. We take ordinary worlds and put them together to create an extraordinary universe. We are a very unique group and people don’t understand us. We are writers and we are the future. Without us our children will have a world without creativity. We are the pioneers of the written worlds. Our creations effect more than ourselves. We hold an awesome power that few have. Invest in that power and you will become great.
© Copyright 2012 Orangeman (orangeman1994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875423-The-writers-world