*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875625-John
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1875625
I didn't kill her
Intro
The blood was on my hands. Beth was dead blood was pouring from a slit in her thought. And I was left wondering what went wrong. That was when the cops came in. they have allowed me to have a pensile and paper. I want my story known. I want people to know I didn’t kill her.
One week ago
My story starts
Beth was 5’7 with short dark brown hair, perfect figure and green eyes. She is the world’s most beautiful girl in my mind. She always has her bangs covering her right eye. Her laugh is music to my ears and her smile lights my world.
My name is John. I am 22 (Beth is 19) and I am 6’3, dark brown hair and green eyes.
Beth and I are a perfect match.
We are holding hands as we walk down by the Ready River in Greenville, South Carolina. Laughing and talking. Her hand warm and small inside mine. Her hair smelled like roses as the put her head on my chest as we stopped and looked at the river. I wrapped my arms around her, her body fitting against mind perfectly.
“I love you” I whisper in her ear.
“I love you too” she says looking up at me with her beautiful eyes.
Beth had classes the next two days. She was busy with classes and studying so I didn’t get to see her. But on Wednesday night I got to take her to dinner. I picked her up in her black Porsche. How can I afford a Porsche you may ask, well my parents died and left me millions.
I was wearing a suit and tie and Beth was wearing a small, short, sleeveless black dress.
She looked dazzling.
“So how did you do studying? Do you feel good about your quiz or should we go over it together?” Ever since I met Beth we have studied once a week. She is the first girl I've ever studied with. She’s also the only girl I have ever dated that I haven’t slept with. She is special and I want to marry her. And make her my forever girl.
“I’d love to study with you’”
We talk about movies, TV, weather, {lame yes interesting yes} right as we get the check Beth stands up and so do I. I kiss her and then get down on my knees. “Beth long you are my world my stars and my sky. I love you, will you marry me?”
“yes” she says looking me in the eyes.
I take the ring box out of my pocket.
© Copyright 2012 wrightingurl14 (wrightingurl14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875625-John