*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875635-Daniel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1875635
This is what happened to me on valantines day
Introduction
The small red car rolled by my house and stopped a few houses down at a stop sign. A moment later I receive an email, ‘I'm here can you,’ I pause before continuing to read ‘come to the stop sign?’
Silently I slip out my bedroom window and close it behind me and head down the street towards the stop sign. Two houses down the car turns and drives towards me, covering the remaining distance. The car stops in front of me.
Taking a deep breath, I open the passenger door and glance inside, the driver smiles at me, but I can barely see. It was 2:30 on Valentine’s Day, my first date with my first boyfriend.
I step into the car thoughts running though my head such as “will this be the night that I finally lose my virginity? Or will this car lead me to my death?”
Chapter one
It was a starless night I noticed as I glanced at the sky as I lowered myself into the car. His colognes smell was pungent, but pleasant as well. It’s a smell I will never forget.
He asks me where to go and I direct him on to my special place, the place I go when I'm scared or alone, that no one knows about but me. The place he is about to invade.
The property is a big field that my church owns. No one knows I come at night. I direct him forward towards my hiding place from the world. A minute later we got there. Part of the fence made an inlet big enough for a car to park, that’s where he parked. As soon as he parked we got out.
I was wearing jeans, they were gray and a size too big, as well as a baggy t-shirt.
He was in light blue jeans, a light green tank top with a gray un-buttoned shirt on top.
I jumped the fence first but as I was on my way down the fence shook a little and I fell. It hurt my leg and cut my hand but not badly, I shook it off so the date could continue. He climbed the 5 foot fence easily and rushed toward me
“Are you alright?” he asked
“Fine” was my reply which was only a part lie. I walked to my favorite star gazing spot and left him behind to follow.
As soon as I got there I sat down on a soft spot on the ground and lied down, He sat next to me.
After a few minutes of looking at the stars I stat up and he said something about it being cold, then I saw him with his eyes closed leaning towards me. At first I turned my head so he would kiss my forehead but a split second later I turned it back and he kissed me. My first kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he had one hand on my back and one was feeling my ass. After three or four seconds of kissing he started French kissing me. I let him enjoying every second of it.
A few seconds later he stopped kissing me and we started talking, as though nothing had happed. “Burr.” He said shivering as he said it.
I moved closer, my head on his chest, his arms around me. he kisses me again, and as soon as we finish I mummer, “I hope I'm not too bad at kissing, the only time I have is when I was drunk.”
He chuckles and kisses me again and starts freching me again almost immediately. A few minutes later we break apart. “You aren't too bad” a couple minutes later of just looking up at the sky he finally speaks.
© Copyright 2012 wrightingurl14 (wrightingurl14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875635-Daniel