*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876667-You-Will-Never-Be-Tiny-In-Ponyville-P1
by Deasly
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1876667
this is a story about a macrophile who finds himself mysteriously shrunk in Equestria
Chapter one


I flicked through the channels of my television fruitlessly... Nothing was on,
well nothing good at least.

I sighed and got up, wondering what I should do.
I decided to do what I usually did when I was bored; re-watch an episode of My little pony: Friendship is Magic, for some reason that show could never get old.

I walked through the hallway towards my room and by extension computer with ponies in it when suddenly I felt the floor drop from my feet, as if gravity had suddenly reversed and I was falling into the air.
At the same time my view of the hallway in front of me was replaced by nothing but pure white, this lasted for a mere second before I felt my feet touch ground again.

As my vision cleared I blinked to adjust my eyes to the sunlight... Wait, sunlight? I was indoors just a second ago... Did I just pass out? How did I get outside? Why does everything look so big and colourful? I didn't have much time to think about these questions as my attention was drawn to an incredibly loud thumping sound like the clopping of hooves only much heavier and louder.

Whatever was making this sound seemed to shake the ground around me, but what was perhaps more strange was that it was accompanied by the sound of someone humming a familiar tune...

'Is that the theme tune to my little pony?' I think as I look upwards, just in time to see a monolithic yellow hoof block my vision completely. Everything happened too fast for my brain to react, the massive hoof dropped instantly and I felt a dull pain as the soft fur of the hoof slammed into me, and within a second I blacked out.

{{{}}}


Fluttershy happily hummed her favourite tune to herself as she made her way down the dirt road to her cottage at the edge of Ponyville after having finished her grocery shopping, the last of her daily chores.

Now it was time to go home, make a meal and relax, maybe read some more of that new book she took out from Twilights Library yesterday... It had been a while since-

Suddenly her thought pattern was interrupted as she felt her hoof step on something small and soft.

Fluttershy froze, her heart skipping a beat "Oh no" She said "please don't tell me I just..." she started as she lifted her hoof to reveal that her fears were correct.

She let out a horrified squeek as she realised that she had just stepped on a tiny innocent creature! She quickly moved her head down to take a closer look, it was clearly unconscious but much to her relief it was still breathing and didn't appear to be injured.

There was something strange about it though, and that was that she didn't recognise it.
Fluttershy thought she knew all the animals around Ponyville and at least most animals in Equestria, but she had never seen anything like this... thing.

It looked like a small mammal, but with very little fur save for what looked like a short mane on top of its head.

It had four limbs, but two of them ended in appendages that resembled hands like that of a monkey or an ape, in fact she would have assumed it was some sort of primate if it wasn't so small.

Fluttershy guessed that the creature was male, she couldn't be sure but she had an eye for things like that, animals were her special talent after all.

The strangest thing of all however was that he was wearing what appeared to be clothing... But who would dress up a tiny creature like this in clothing?#

Perhaps he was someponies pet that had wandered off, but she didn't know how he could have gotten this far from town on his own, he looked so fragile for his size...

He was the size of a bug but he didn't have an exoskeleton or any apparent way of surviving at his size... In fact she was just as amazed as she was releived that he had survived her hoof...

One thing was for certain though, she couldn't leave the poor thing lying there alone on the road, especially after what she just did to him, she cringed at the thought.

"Oh you poor little thing, why couldn't I watch where I was going?" She said quietly "don't worry, I'll take you home and make sure you're okay"
She knew the creature couldn't hear her but she was really just saying this to try to calm herself down as she scooped the animal up gently in her hoof and laid him carefully inside one of her saddlebags before continuing towards her cottage, making a point to stare intently at the ground in front of her this time.

{{{}}}


I woke up slowly, I was still too tired to get up or even open my eyes, I didn't really mind however as my mind was too focused on the crazy dream I just had...

'That was a seriously vivid dream' I thought... Not that I had a problem with that.
For you see I happen to have a rather odd fetish known as “Macrophilia”, this means that I've always dreamt of being extremely small, (usually about a few inches tall) and dominated by regular sized people, from being stepped on to enslaved and even eaten alive...

Pretty weird I know but I’ve had these desires my entire life so I'm pretty much used to it.
Besides, there are far worse fetishes to have...
Although there was a major downside to being a macrophile: It is of course impossible to actually achieve, although considering how dangerous it could be (at least on my end of it) that was probably for the best...

Besides as I said I’m used to it, it's always just been a fantasy for me and I had long ago come to accept that.

Still, I do like to think about it and when I do dream about it (which is unfortunately quite rare) I try my best to savour it.
The dream that had I just had was probably one of my best, and the first to involve ponies...

I usually only liked human women in my macro fantasies, at least since I hit puberty and it became a sexual thing...
Although recently my love of ponies and shrinking have sort of... Clashed, shall we say. I wasn't particularly proud of this but there was just something about those damn ponies...

And besides; if you're gonna fap to the impossible, it doesn't really make a difference how ridiculous it gets.

Anyway, the dream I had may have been short, but it was full of detail... It really seemed like I had actually felt Fluttershys hoof, if only for a second before waking up.

It had felt sort of like being crushed by a giant living plush doll, only much heavier and even a little painful 'wait a minute... Isn't it impossible to feel pain in a dream?' I thought to myself as I finally opened my eyes 'and where the hell am I!?'

I appeared to be laying on a great rolling plane of what looked like a giant bed inside what I immediately recognised as the interior of Fluttershys cottage...

Everything looked the same as it had in my dream; like it was straight out of a cartoon.
Things didn't look as two dimensional as they did on the show, but it was just as bright and colourful as I remembered from watching My little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

The implications of this sight where pretty obvious to me, but they where far less believable...
Now when you're awake and you consider the possibility of being in a dream, you can tell you're not really dreaming, when you are in a dream and you consider that possibility you may not be sure because you often can't really think properly whilst sleeping, but when you're awake and sober then the simple amount of detail you can perceive and presence of mind that you have alone is enough to tell you that you're awake.

I knew all of this at the time of course but I damn well pinched myself anyway, as hard as I possibly could.
It hurt more then I had anticipated and I yelped a bit, this seemed to attract the attention of a certain pegasus who happened to be lying on the bed behind me.

"Oh thank goodness you're awake" Said a loud but soft and calming voice from behind me, I slowly turned around and saw a massive pale yellow pegasus pony with a long pink mane lying on the bed next to me.

Although this was exactly what I had expected to see I still felt like fainting on the spot as I looked into the massive teal eyes of the pony looking down at me, seeing a real life giant pony standing in front of me was as shocking as it was exciting, and I felt a rush of conflicting emotions.

A part of me felt that I should say something, but my mind wasn't quite with me at that moment, I was still trying to process what was happening...
I already knew the situation of course; I was shrunken to a few inches tall and I was in the magical land of Equestria standing in front of a towering version of one of my favourite characters in what I had previously thought was a fictional TV show...
That much was perfectly clear, what I was having trouble with however was how to react to this information.

I mean sure, this was a dream come true but... What the hell?

"Don't be scared little guy, I won't hurt you" She said soothingly, mistaking the source of my concern, "you've been asleep for a while, are you hungry?"

I stop as I realised that she had just asked me a question, I still didn't feel confident in my ability to form sentences so I just nodded dumbly.

Admittedly food was the last thing on my mind at the time, but I really just wanted to be alone for at least a few minutes so that I could get a proper grasp on the situation...

Having a giant Fluttershy in front of me is pretty friggin distracting when I’m trying to figure out if I'm still sane or not.

Fluttershy smiled warmly and crefully got off the bed, almost knocking me over as the mattress shifted from the release of the ponies weight.

Sluttershy walked out the room, stopping at the door "I'll be back soon, please don't go anywhere" She said before leaving the room.

Once I was sure she was outside of earshot I decided to tackle the first issue that I was struggling with...

"WHAT... THE... FUCK!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?? WHY AND HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!?? GAAAAAAAAAAH!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY... WHAT!!!!!??"

Okay, now that was taken care of I felt a bit more capable of thinking rationally.

'Maybe I should tone down the language while I’m in Equestria, Wait what the hell am I thinking? there are far more important things to worry about! Like if this is even happening right now!'

A few possibilities ran through my head; I obviously wasn't dreaming so either I had gone completely insane (not my favourite possibility but it's in there) I was in some kind of deep coma and this was all just elaborately constructed from my subconscious, or this was real and I was actually a few inches tall and trapped inside a childrens cartoon show full of colourful talking ponies...

Okay... As much as I would love to believe that last possibility I couldn't help but think that the coma or insanity where just a tad more realistic...

But if this was a coma then there wasn't really a heck of a lot I could do about that other then wait around for me to wake up from it, and if I was insane... Well I wasn't sure what I would or could do about that.

Also... Those thoughts are kinda depressing...
so I decided to work on the assumption that this was real, as it was really the only thing I could actually work with.
Now, what are the consequences of this:

I get to live out my deepest fantasy: That's good

I could easily die: That's bad

I get to meet the mane six: That's good

I might never see my friends and family again: That's bad

I guess I don't have to worry about being bored any more: That's slightly good

I'm probably insane or in a coma: That's probably very bad

Well, I realised that if I wanted to find out what was going on then the first thing I needed to do was to talk to Fluttershy and ask her to take me to Twilight Sparkle.

I chuckled as I remembered how much of a cliché that was in the mlp shrinking stories I had read and even written, but it was cliché for a reason; she was exactly the kind of pony to see about something like this.

Besides, this isn't just some story on the internet written by some weirdo who spends too much time thinking about macroponies and that you are now reading thinking: "Uh... yeah it is"

This was real life... Or possibly a coma/insanity, but I'm ignoring those possibilities so it's totally real...

In any case, if any pony in Ponyville knew how to help me figure out what was going on it was Twilight Sparkle, if she couldn't help then surely Celestia would, the quickest way to get to Celestia is Twilight Sparkle, and lastly but definitely not least: HOLY SHIT IM GONNA MEET BEST PONY!!!

My heart leapt in excitement as I considered this, I was going to meet Twilight Sparkle! Hell, I'd kind of already met Fluttershy... Although I was understandably a bit freaked out at the time.

Not that I wasn't still freaked out mind you, but that feeling had taken a back seat to the idea of meeting the mane six and suddenly I was filled with joy.
This was my dream come true, in more ways then one.

Sure it was surprising and probably extremely dangerous (I had already been stepped on once and only after being in this world for a matter of seconds after all) but screw all that crap!

This was actually happening and I was damn well going to enjoy it, at least to some extent...

There was a lot that I wanted to do at this size that probably wasn't such a good idea to try in real life; the thought of sliding down a ponies throat turned me on up until the point that I get slowly and painfully torn apart by stomach acids, an experience that would probably hurt much more in real life then it does in my head.

That thought combined with the knowledge that it could actually happen to me now scared the hell out of me, I would have to keep my desires in check...

And it's not just the possibility of death, but most of my fantasies kind of had to be initiated by the “giant” of the relationship.
What was I going to do; walk up to pony and go “hey, do you mind crushing me with your hoof for a while? Try not to cause any permanent injury please”

They would probably think I'm crazy or something... Which could probably be debated, but I’d rather not have them know that.

I decided to sit down, my brain was starting to hurt from stress and intense conflicting emotions, I decided to give my mind a rest and focus on something a bit easier to deal with, what do I have with me at the moment?

Thankfully I was still dressed, I wouldn't want to be naked on top of everything else, especially around Fluttershy.
Even though she probably wouldn't notice seeing as ponies are usually naked it would still be embarrassing for me, especially since without pants on it would have been pretty obvious what my feelings where about this situation... If you know what I mean.

I checked my pockets, I had my wallet which was full of what was (in Equestria at least) completely worthless Australian currency and a bunch of equally worthless cards, my keys which where also useless as I was practically a reality away from anything that they could unlock and my phone.
Which wasn't nearly as useful as it would have been on earth but at least it could play music if I was bored or something, until it ran out of batteries at least...

So yeah, I wasn't very well equipped but at least it was better then nothing.
I sighed and waited for Fluttershy to return, feeling like I could at least hold up a conversation at that point.

{{{}}}


Fluttershy sighed as she stared at the tiny creature she had placed on her bed, still waiting anxiously for him to wake up.

oh but what if he didn't wake up?

What if her careless hoofstep had put him into some sort of deep coma, and his mind was trapped in a world created by his subconscious?

“No” Fluttershy told herself “That's just silly, he's only been out for a few hours, he will probably wake up soon”

Still, she knew she wouldn't be able to ease her mind until the creature woke up
and she could tell if he was really okay... And hopefully find out what type of animal it was, She would have to ask him when he woke up.

Talking to animals was her special talent after all.
She sighed as she stared out the window, it was getting late.
She probably wouldn't have time to read that book any more, but this was far more important.

Suddenly Fluttershy was interrupted as she heard a small squeaking sound and immediately looked back at the bed, the animal was standing up! he was finally awake!

"Oh thank goodness you're awake" She said in relief.
The little animal turned around to look at her, it looked confused and frightened.

She expected that though, one minute he was out in the wild before getting stepped on and now he was in a whole new place...

"Don't be scared little guy, I won't hurt you" She said soothingly "you've been asleep for a while, are you hungry?"

The animal nodded, he still looked scared but at least he responded, and maybe if she left him alone while she gets some food he might be able to calm down a bit.

Fluttershy got off the bed carefully and went to leave the room, stopping at the door "I'll be back soon, please don't go anywhere" she said, not wanting him to go wandering of and getting lost.

{{{}}}


I heard the clopping of hooves approaching and looked up to see Fluttershy enter with a plate full of salad held between her teeth that she then placed on the bed in front of me.

“Thank you” I said, trying to be friendly

I immediately regretted it however when Fluttershy screamed loudly as she tumbled backwards off of the bed, knocking me and the plate of salad over and nearly bursting my ear drums.

I got up to see Fluttershy peeking her head above the bed
“Um... Sorry about that” she said, her voice having lost its confident, motherly tone “I uh... Didn't know you could... talk” She said, the last word coming out as a squeek.

Okay I knew Fluttershy was shy but come on!
She was hundreds of times bigger then me, and it had already been established that she could accidentally K.O me just by walking.

“That's okay” I replied anyway “I probably should have said something earlier, but I was a little overwhelmed at the time”

“Oh of course, I’m so so sorry I stepped on you before! I didn't see you there and-” She started hurriedly

“It's not that” I said quickly “and I forgive you by the way, It's just that I'm not really supposed to be here”

“Oh! Well you where unconscious and I wasn't sure if you where okay so I took you to my cottage to-”

“No... I don't mean here in this building, I mean this entire planet. One minute I was on earth in my own house and the next thing I know I just instantly appeared pretty much right under your hoof, so Uh... It really wasn't your fault for stepping on me”

Fluttershy seemed to calm down a bit after hearing that, and she sat down properly so that her head was fully above the edge of the bed.
“Uhm... My name is Fluttershy” she said “What's yours? I mean... If you don't mind telling me that is...”

“The name's Mike. Nice to meet you Fluttershy” I said politely, of course I already knew her name but I didn't want her to know that, at least not yet.

I wasn't sure what would happen if I told anypony about the show, I didn't think it was likely to tear the fabric of reality or anything.
If that was the case then me simply being here probably would have done the trick...

Still, at the very least it would require a lot of explaining and I really didn't have the time or the patience, I just wanted to find out what was going on and whether it was possible to return to Earth.

Not that I wanted to leave straight away of course but I did have some semblance of a life and I wasn't ready to give it up forever...

“So you're from a different planet? Earth you say... Is that some kind of planet full of Earth ponies?” Fulttershy asked curiously

“Uh... No, we don't really have ponies on Earth... at least not like the ones here at least, I’m a human; a species of ape. We're the only species on Earth who can talk and create technology without using instinct” I said

“Oh, I thought you looked like a primate” Fluttershy said “But... I didn't know apes could get so... Small”

“Yeah, about that... I'm usually much bigger, at least in relation to thing in my world... But I have no idea how I got here or why I'm this size, so I was thinking you could take me to Twilight Sparkle to see if she can help figure it out”

“Oh my, I had no idea” Fluttershy said “It must be so scary for you to be trapped in a mysterious world at such a small size... Of course I'll take you to Twili...” Fluttershy stopped mid sentence, her face turning to confusion

“But... Didn't you say you got here when I... um...” She faltered, unable to continue the statement “Anyway... How do you know who Twilight is?”

Oh great, I slipped up already... I admit that was pretty stupid but come on, I was under a lot of pressure.

“Uh... It's a very long and complicated story” I dodged lamely
Fluttershy gave me a curious look, but luckily she didn't press the issue.

“Are you sure you don't want to eat first? You've been out for a long time” She said, picking up the plate of salad again.

I did feel pretty hungry at that point, and I suppose it could be a while since I got another chance to eat anything, so I agreed.

“I wasn't sure what you ate so I just made what I usually eat, it's got lots of different fruits and vegetables in it so you can pick out what you want, is that okay?”

“This is great” I said, reaching for some food “thanks again”

Fluttershy smiled and grabbed some food herself, I didn't realise that she was going to eat as well but I probably should have.

It's not like I could eat the entire plate of salad by myself after all, but this had a pretty awkward consequence as Fluttershy opened her mouth...

I couldn't look away, I knew I shouldn't stare. Even though Fluttershy couldn't possibly know how I felt about this it still seemed rude, like staring at a womans breasts or something...
But I just couldn't help it, I mean seriously; there was a giant pony towering above me eating pieces of food that where bigger than I was! how am I supposed to just ignore that?

I watched as she placed a slice of apple almost twice the size of me into her mouth, closing it behind her and chewing gently for a few seconds before her throat undulated as she gulped it down, that could so easily have been me it just made me want to leap into the plate of salad and damn the consequences

'No!!' I thought to myself 'Pain! Death! Bad! Stop looking at the ponies mouth for fucks sake!!!'

I tore my eyes away from the sight and tried to focus on my own food, this was going to be a long day...

{{{}}}


Twilight Sparkle sat alone at her desk which was covered in parchments and quills. The door to her room was securely locked, the windows where closed and the curtains drawn.

Nopony could find out what she was writing:


I walked towards the building slowly, trying to find the stallion that had escaped my wrath...
I leant down to look through the window, as I had expected he was standing inside with a group of other ponies, they looked scared but it was clear that they hadn't noticed me yet...
'It's so cute that they think they can hide from me in there' I thought with a cruel glee as I stood up, my body towering over the small building that barely reached my chest level.
I placed a hoof on the roof of the building and slowly started to apply pressure, the foundations of the building trembled as the tiny roof started to crack and groan under the weight of my hoof.
Soon the stallion, along with his little friends, would be hers to play with as she saw fit.
The roof finally gave way and the group of ponies screamed in terror...


Twilight stopped, her heart pounded with excitement “Oh Celestia... What is wrong with me...” She sighed as she dropped the quill on the parchment, not caring about the ink that spilled over it.

Twilight Sparkle happened to have a rather odd fetish known as “Microphilia”, this meant that she had always dreamt of being extremely large, (usually hundreds of feet tall) and dominating regular sized ponies, (or just having a tiny pony or two play with) from stepping on them to enslaving them and even eating them alive... She had had it all her life, and she hated herself for it.

She knew that she wasn't alone because she had read about microphilia once, the book didn't have much information on the subject, but it at least showed her that she wasn't the only one afflicted by such desires.

But it didn't do much to console her on the matter, she was appalled by the things she wanted to do!
She didn't really want to hurt anypony, she would never do something like that!
But the idea was just so...
It excited her like nothing else.

She had done a good job of hiding it, in fact she usually just ignored it. Locking it away in the recesses of her mind trying to pretend that it wasn't there, but every now and then it crept back in.

The worst case of this was when her and her friends were afflicted by poison joke and her friend Applejack was significantly reduced in size, she was terrified that she would give in to her desires and be found out...

Or even worse, hurt her friend.
But luckily it all turned out fine in the end, but as a result she couldn't keep it off her mind for weeks afterwards.

Twilight didn't usually write about this stuff but this time was different, she had been feeling her desire particularly keenly lately and just needed some form of release.

Seeing as she loved books so much writing just seemed like the logical choice, and when Celestia sent for Spike to come up to Canterlot for a week she knew that she wouldn't be able to resist playing out her fantasies at least a little, after all... She had a whole week to herself without any interruptions.

Suddenly she yelped in fear and surprise as she heard a knocking sound from downstairs.

'So much for that' she thought to herself as she hastily gathered up the evidence of her dark secret and opened a drawer on her desk, she tucked the parchments beneath a pile of old research notes and locked the drawer securely afterwards.

Twilight quickly went downstairs to see who was knocking, hoping that whatever it was about would put her mind off of her fetish for at least a while...


To be continued
© Copyright 2012 Deasly (deasly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876667-You-Will-Never-Be-Tiny-In-Ponyville-P1