*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876785-Uninvited-Guests
by Hannah
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1876785
A terrified girl that ghosts are haunting her late at night and want to kill her. Enjoy!!!
Her heart was pounding. He was sure he had seen the door knob turn.
It was a late and storming night. It just started hailing. I was home alone, and i thought it would be fun, But it sure wasn't.
It just turned midnight. My heart was dropping, I wanted my parents to get home FAST. My brother just entered the door,
I was so happy that i wasn't home alone anymore. Later on, i finally told my brother that i was scared. We ended up sleeping in the same room together till my parents got back from there late dinner. After me and my brother Finally fell asleep, I had a very shocking dream... Of uninvited guests. They were not just Guests they were ghosts, Ghosts that wanted to haunt me, possibly kill me. Suddenly, The loud knocking at the door woke me up from my dream. Praise god! It was mom and dad(:! I was so happy i could not help but to wake my brother up. Before my brother could speak, i ran to the door to let my mom and dad inside from the scary, dark, and wet outdoors. When my mom and dad entered the room, they told me how tired they were so they went to bed, but that entire time my brother was sound asleep. I decided at this time it was probably a good idea to go to sleep, like the rest of my family. About an hour later, i found myself in a pitch black room staring at my door in my room. I couldn't tell if it was a dream, or real life. I think i was hallucinating, But i thought i saw a key in my door, but my door didn't have a lock.
I swear, i saw the door knob turn. I panicked. I scream at the top of my lungs HELP HELP HELP!!! But it was to late. Then things got silent after i stopped screaming, I saw a white light, I layed my head on my pillow, closed my eyes, And never ever opened them again. The end!!! :) 
© Copyright 2012 Hannah (hannahxoxo55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876785-Uninvited-Guests