*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877005-Separated-Away---Prologue-
Rated: E · Review · Tragedy · #1877005
A boy separated away from his sister, stolen by vampires. What happens to his childhood?
NOTES: This is just a review for the start.



You may say that this story is predictable and usually written. You may say that vampire story is all about romance genre-love, happy ending and what not.  Why don’t you rethink again? What if the journey of the story isn’t as easily predictable? What if? And why don’t you think this is a retold story tale in a modern world? Because it is part of the story.



An innocent little 4 year-old baby boy lost his family in a car crash. Another car ramped on his family’s vehicle tragically. Making the car flipped around in the air and crashed hard to the ground. The boy was thrown out of the car. Before his very eyes closed to a deep faint, he saw his family for the last time. All were trapped in the car and unconscious. But the saddest part was that . . . before his very eyes, he saw the car exploded. Burning his only family to ashes. They disappear from his view in the red hot burning fire. Before he fell to a deep darkness, a tear ran down from his icy-blue ocean eyes. Then everything turned blank.



The little boy became an orphan.  However he was adopted by a family that actually became the cause his family died. Yes, he was adopted by them. The little boy lost his memory of his real family. Each memory faded little by little in his mind. You may think that with the new family, he could continue his life like other kids again. Well, no.  Not exactly.



He wasn’t really treated with much love and care by his foster parents. All the passion belongs most to their real little daughter. However, he never questions them. After the tragic incident, the boy personality has changed almost drastically. As if his heart is empty. He became quite and less talking. He rarely expresses his feelings. He was just a little boy, but he turned to be that way. . .



There WAS a new hope for the boy. The daughter, Helena, became the savior. Saving him from his solitude. She spends much of her attention on him. She became his very best friend and sister. The only sister he knew. From her, the boy met new friends and new life to live on.  Helena has been the one who held his hand and he began to rely on her. They have become a real blood sister and brother since then. All was well until then. But that is not how the story actually really begins . . .



The boy lives with his new family in a small town. The citizens’ life was in harmony. Until one night of a full moon, a troop of vampires came attacking the town - unexpectedly.  Then red blood painted all around the ground. Death came like a swift wind. 

Screams and noises echoed in the dark night. There was chaos in the town. People began to scatter all around to save their lives. The atrocious vampires began chasing after their victims. Terrible – terrible night indeed.



The boy, Helena and the parents ran as fast as they could into the deep dark forest where few of the survived citizens hid themselves safely.  The boy held tightly onto Helena’s hand as they ran together to the safe zone.  They did make it quite near to enter the woods. Unfortunately, a vampire came in full speed capturing the boy since he was the most behind. He still held onto Helena as she didn’t give in to let him go.

The vampire pulled the boy away making Helena pulled along to. Helena’s father managed to outstanding the vampire. With all his might, he punched the vampire and pulled Helena into his arms, but he didn’t manage to catch the boy in time. By that, the boy slipped his small hand from Helena’s. That very moment was another tragic incident for the boy’s life.



Helena’s father pulled her away quickly into the woods with the mother.  They couldn’t do anything but to leave the boy behind in the hands of a vampire.  Helena tried to run after the boy but to no avail. All she could do was screaming the boy’s name. Brother. The boy didn’t have the strength to fight the mighty vampire. He too only could scream Helena’s name. Sister.  From that very moment, those brother and sister has been separated away.  Through the boy’s very eyes, he saw his sister being taken away from him. He realized he has been left behind. Drifted away from his foster family, he thought his own.



From that very moment too, his heart felt empty again. Broken into many pieces. He could only see Helena disappeared into the dark woods. The very last time he ever saw her. He knew death is just around the corner, waiting for its victims. And he’s- the target.



The boy was taken away by the vampires along with the other unfortunate victims. Where they go? None of the citizens knows. Now, this is how the story truly begins.



I'm still new to writing and need to learn so much, so ratings and feedbacks would be highly appreciated!





© Copyright 2012 Imaginationkid (imaginationkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877005-Separated-Away---Prologue-