*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877177-angels
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1877177
too drunk to remember love
I know ed sheeran you'll never see this and never know me. But i listen to one of your songs every night. It makes me cry almost everytime, but I don't cause the song gives me hope again. One of my friends from the past told me the song reminds them of me, and I feel in love with it. It's finally music where you can see someones soul. You probalby hear this all the time, but you're an angel. Only angels give hope and keep writing. You words are beautiful. I wish my were, but my words are meaningless. It's okay. I've accepted it.

It's too cold for angels to fly. The world's too dim for the light to shine. All that makes me happy is family, love, friends, and writing. Of course music with meaning is mixed into all of that.

I'm in love with the beauty of the world. I just want to never be forgotten.. Even if it's just one quote that's never gone.. but i know that will never happpen. I have too many dreams and too little reality.

I fall in love with too many people. Like when I see who they are I fall in love. Like who they actually are. Their faults and insecurites... Everyone has them and that is what makes them real. I've never truely met a person I actually hate. I may say I do, but I never have. I'm in love with people's downfalls. Weird as that seems. It is what makes them who they are, act the way they act. I see beauty in the sadness of life. Maybe that's why I don't choose to be happy. I am, but it's when I'm at my lowest points I can see and understand everything.

Drunk me.. Sorry I talk a lot of nonsense. It's just who I am.

People wonder what it is like to be inside someone else's head.. This is what is in mine. Chain smoking and thinking about random sh**t.
© Copyright 2012 kneecaps (kneecaps at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877177-angels