*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877370-When-Sparks-Flew
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1877370
Bridgette Martinez Is In The World Alone.Until She Meets A Boy Who Changes Her Life.
    "Bridgette,Wake Up.Were Gonna Be Late For School",Jenelle Said.

"I'm Going",I Said Getting Up.

I Went Into My Bathroom,Brushed My Black Hair Since It Was Naturally Straight,Brushed My Teeth And Got Out Of My Pajamas.I Put On A Black Spaghetti Strap Shirt A Blue Jacket Over It Black Skinny Jeans And Black Shoes/Boots.

I Got My School Bag And Left To The Living Room Where My Cousin Jenelle Was Waiting For Me.She Had Been Living With Me Ever Since We Were Eight When Her Parents And My Mom Died Leaving My Dad To Raise Us But He Was Gone 11/12 Months Of The Year Leaving Jenelle And Me To Raise Ourselves.

"Hurry Up Jesus Is Waiting For Us",She Said.

Jesus Delgado Was Her Boyfriend Of Two Years And My Best Friend Since I Was 10.He Waited For Us Everyday To Go To School,Since He Lived Right Next Door.

"I'm Going Already",I Said As We Walked Out The Front Door.We Walked On The Sidewalk And To The Next House.I Could See Jesus Sitting On His Stairs But He Wasn't Alone Today He Was With Another Guy.

We Walked Up To Elliot An The New Kid.We Just Starred At Eachother As Jenelle And Jesus Made Out For Like An Hour.When They Finally Stopped Jesus Introduced Us.

"Oh Sorry This Is Elliot Rodriguez He Just Move Here",He Said In His Soft Manlish Voice,"Elliot This Is My Girlfriend Jenelle And That's Her Cousin Bridgette".

"Hey",He Said To Both Jenelle And Me.And As Natural We Said It Back.

We Started Walking To School And Jenelle And Jesus Were In Te Front Hugged Up Leaving Elliot And Me Alone In The Back.

"So",I Heard Elliot Say,"How Old Are You ?".

I Looked Up At Him He Was Tall And Probably About 6'0 Tall While I Was Only 5'2 The Shortest One.

"15",I Said,"And You ?".

"17 ... Wow You're Short What Are You Like 5'4 ?",He Said With A Smile.

I Looked At Him With An Annoyed Face And Said,"5'2 And Why Should You Care How Short I Am ?".

"Sorry,"He Said With The Smile Still On His Face,"Just Trying To Make Conversation".

"Whatever",I Say Before We Split Up And Go To Our Classes.





© Copyright 2012 Marina Garcia (marina.garcia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877370-When-Sparks-Flew