*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877411-The-Threesome
by Softly
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Men's · #1877411
Fun and frolics as a three friends discover the benefits of being much much closer...
The Threesome

Dave whispers in Skye’s ear “I’ve got us a private room upstairs” on hearing the news Skye takes hold of Izzy’s hand and joyfully crosses the dance floor heading towards the lift.

As the lift door closes Skye wastes no time and stands close to Izzy, her hands gently placed on her face and kisses her passionately whilst backing up against Dave rubbing her bottom side to side across Dave’s growing bulge.

Dave slides his hands up Skye’s back and around onto her breasts, fondling her already erect nipples as the tension begins to build.. Izzy slides her arms around Skye’s slender body holding her close, she kisses Skye's neck and over her shoulder as she goes. Her hands running down Skye’s back and onto her bottom, gently massaging as she does.. With one hand fondling Skye’s bottom, Izzy uses her other to take hold of Dave throbbing cock through his trousers.. All three know they are in for a fun few hours..

Reaching the room Skye takes control.. “Both of you kneel!” she says in her sweet masterful voice.. both Dave and Izzy kneel at Skye’s feet, Dave’s hand wandering over Izzy’s bottom as the both start to giggle

Dave puts his arm around Skye’s bottom and pulls her close, kneeling in front of her he is just at the right height to press his mouth over where he knows Skye’s clitoris is. He effortlessly blows warm air through the material.. Skye loves the feeling and a shudder of excitement rushes through her body.

“that’s not how you do it!” says Izzy as she playfully elbows Dave from Skye’s crotch and places her own mouth on Skye’s jeans over her clitoris.. Gently biting down as she blows Skye’s winces with pleasure as Izzy catches just the right spot..

Dave and Izzy stand and take the key card from Skye and open the door.. “lets not waste time out here!” Dave says as he ushers the two women inside..

Once inside all three quickly undress each other.. hands and clothes all over the place.. in few seconds they are all naked..

Skye tells Dave to lay on his back on the bed, his knees over the end and his feet on the floor.. kneeling down Skye takes the whole length of Dave’s throbbing cock in her mouth then slowly lets it slip free giving the throbbing end a little nibble as it leaves her lips.

Skye stands and turns round to face Izzy, leaning forward Skye gently sucks each of her nipples in turn.. Using the suction of her lips Skye pulls Izzy forward as she backs up towards the bed..

Reaching through her legs Skye takes hold of Dave’s cock and points it towards her approaching pussy.. Rocking back and forth sliding Dave’s cock across her pussy as her hands run over Izzys body with her nipple firmly still engorged in her mouth.

Skye lifts her pelvis letting Dave’s cock rest against her pussy lips With a shuddering smooth movement Skye lowers herself onto Dave, sinking his cock into her pussy. Skye leans back against Dave’s chest, his cock gripped firmly deep inside her pussy. Dave immediately slides his hands around Skye’s body, placing his hands over her very hard and erect nipples, rippling his fingers across their exquisite form..
Smiling up at Izzy Skye hold out her arms, Izzy knows just what to do...

Izzy walks round to the side of the bed and climbs on, she kneels over Dave’s face, the sweet scent of her pussy making him want to taste her juices.. But, she moves forward so her pussy is over Skye’s face.. Skye eagerly plunges her tongue into Izzy’s pussy as Izzy leans forward and runs her tongue over Skye’s pussy, her juices leaking from her around stretched pussy lips as they wrapped around Dave’s throbbing cock.

Izzy nibbles on Skye’s clitoris, she lets out a gasp of delight and grips hard with her pussy walls as Dave slowly slides in and out.
All three settle into a rhythm, Skye’s face buried in Izzys pussy, Dave’s throbbing cock sliding in and out of her own as Izzy licks, sucks and teases Skye’s clitoris. All three desperately trying not to be the one who comes first..

Skye looses the battle, the feelings of Dave’s throbbing cock and Izzy’s attention is just too much.. An orgasm thunders through her body, igniting every fibre of her being.. Skye Coming on Izzy’s face makes Izzy come too and holding two beautiful women having amazing orgasms takes Dave over the edge and making him the final explosion.. Pumping thick hot jets of come against the top of Skye’s pussy makes her yell out again in pleasure as every sense in her body ignites into pleasure..

Finally, the feelings begin to subside.. Pulses begin to return to normal, each in turn peels themselves away before all coming together in a huddle to catch their breath....
© Copyright 2012 Softly (tingleword at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877411-The-Threesome