*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878123-Sister-Brother-Sister-SPECIAL-PREVIEW
by Cindy
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1878123
A story about a older brother and two twin sisters.
Hi my name is Cindy,I have a twin sister named Sabastian, and a brother named Tarrece. Tarrence is 11 years older than me unniest thing is,that our birthdays are lined up 23,24,25 I am the middle child. The reason my birthday isint the same as Sabastian's. Is because i was ready but, my twin was not. So my mom gave birth to her the next day, the 25th. My dad died in a car wreck,my mom was so depressed but she was glad she still had us.Four years later my mom was working on our farm she went inside because she wasint feeling well and she said her heart hurt. I called Tarrence then 911.My mom was in the hospital for three weeks. She later died on summer 30th. up to that day i am raised by Tarrence ( age 22 ).
CAR ARGUMENT


''Good morning,Tarrence,Cindy! '' yells Sabastian '' AUGH! what is your problem??its 3:00am!!! ''I need you to find the restroom is!'' says Sabastian. '' Fine!'' Says Cindy.
© Copyright 2012 Cindy (cindyoics at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878123-Sister-Brother-Sister-SPECIAL-PREVIEW