*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1879973-Ive-Got-A-Story-To-Tell
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Other · #1879973
Life story
I'VE GOT A STORY TO TELL

I believe there is a story that needs to be told inside of all of us. We've all experienced the ups, downs, twist and turns that life throws at us and our experiences should be shared. So on that note I will begin to tell my story. Sit back, put your feet up and read on. (If your looking for a live happily ever after story, then you're reading the wrong story. My story is filled with a lot of regrets, pain, sorrow, domestic abuse, criminality, drug abuse and the daily struggle of fighting a virus for which there is no cure). The names of the characters in my story will be fictitious as to not embarrass any one else or myself.

INTRODUCTION

My name is George Smith and I am 50 years old. I am divorced and the sperm donor to five children (three girls and two boys). All my life I've been told how smart I am, yet I don't believe I've accomplished anything that displays any supreme amount of intelligence. I've had a normal upbringing to the age of about 15. That's when I decided it was my turn to be in charge of my own life. I'm in my second year of high school, and it is here where my life begins to spiral out of control and here where I will begin my story.


Chapter 1

I believe its the third period of the day and I am on my way to my science class. Once seated in class, I can't help but concentrate on the girl sitting in front of me. From the back she looks so familiar to me, yet I can't put my finger on it as to why. Then I hear her voice and memories are coming back to me so fast that I can hardly keep up with them. To my shock and surprise the young woman sitting in front of me is none other the Brenda Stale. She is a very, very beautiful young lady and I should know because I had an enormous crush on her when we were in junior high school. She's a year ahead of me in grade and when she graduated from our mutual junior high school I didn't think that I would ever see her again. I was very shy back then and regretted that I never had the nerve to take the chance and introduce myself to her, let alone ask her out on a date. Now I'm sitting here staring at the back of her head and all the old feelings of shyness are upon me once again. Then suddenly without any type of warning Brenda turns around and say "hi George, good to see you again". I'm now completely stunned, first because she spoke to me and second that she even knew my name. I reply to Brenda that its a pleasure to see her again and without thinking I say "Brenda, I have a confession that I would like to make". But before I can get it out she's telling me she knows that I had a crush on her when we were in junior high school and that I should have done something about it then. Then she says that since I didn't have the nerve to do anything about it back then, it was now up to her to take matters into her own hands. I can only imagine the look on my face when she said this. I'm so surprised and overwhelmed by her words that I just don't know what to say or do, so I do nothing once again. In my mind I hear the song "can we talk "tevon campbell"".


© Copyright 2012 ezgee081361 (babyface081361 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1879973-Ive-Got-A-Story-To-Tell