*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880011-Spring-Break-Project
Rated: ASR · Sample · Friendship · #1880011
Diary of a girl who writes out her life.
Dear Diary
Dear Journal

Dear book-that-I-have-to-write-in-because-my-teacher-is-giving-me-a-complete-waste-of-time-that-counts-as-half-of-my-grade-and-if-I-don’t-pass-then-I’ll-fail-8th-grade,
How are you doing? I’m doing fine considering that THIS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME!!!!!!!! I don’t see why we have to write about our past, when it already happened. Why can’t my teacher be creative enough to come up with a more “progressive” way to spend my spring break? Write back when you figure that one out.

Dear “friend”,
I guess you couldn’t figure that one out either, huh?
Well, doesn’t matter because I still have to do it. I guess I shouldn’t mind because this is kind of like writing a story, right? And I love writing stories! Just not about me….. First of all, because I’m not interesting enough. My day is basically like this; I wake up, go to school, come home from school, do my homework, and go to bed. NOTHING INTERESTING AT ALL!!! But with stories, you can make up what happens. Maybe that's what I'll do. I'll make up my story so that it actually interests me. But what if my teacher figures it out. All well.

..................................................................................RRRIIIIIIIIPPPPP.......................................................................

Dear friend,
Now I can start over with a new page. So my teacher gave us an assignment to write about our innermost feelings. My question to you is; how do you feel about that? So we have to dig deep into our hearts and pull out our feelings and paste them all over these pages. She couldn't have said it better. But the thing is, this assignment totally fits my teacher. She's the kind of person who wants to dig her hand into someone's brain and feel around until she gets some deep, dirty, secrets. So I'll give her some "secrets". I just hope when she reads this, she'll be able to tell that I put alot of thought into it.
Funny, because she said that she wouldn't read anything in the journals, just make sure we actually wrote in it. I guess that's what teachers do. They make it seem like they're trying to help you advance in the world by becoming more open to people; when really, they're just looking for something interesting to talk about to the other teachers after school. At least that's how it seems at my school, Twin Bay Middle School. I'm in the eighth grade, which means I'm the closest to getting out and going to a normal school. We have to wear uniforms that consist of a ugly, plaid skirt and a thin, white polo shirt. Over that is a stuffy, nazy, sweatshirt. We're allowed to take off the sweatshirt, but no one does cause we don't want anyone seeing things they should not be seeing, if you know what I mean. I'm so glad that this is my last year, though. I heard that there were gonna be new uniform changes for next year, and all I'm thinking is,"Good for you". Cause I'll be out of that place and into high school where you can wear nail polish and shorts that go above your knees.
And then there's the boys. Hey, you wanted secrets. But seriously, there are so many of them and not all of them are taken, right? Exactly. My point being that one lucky boy will have the chance to be muay's boyfriend. I just hope that one lucky one is actually a real guy.
Anyways, I have two and a half months left and then its summer break. I absolutly LOVE summer break. It's three months with no homework and you can sleep in however long you want to. I can't wait, but until then I have to put up with some really ridiculous stuff. Like the other day, I got called down to the office because my skirt was two and a half inches past my knees. "Half of an inch shorter than it should be" if I remember the principal saying correctly. That woman must have been raised by nuns or something. She must see all of the girls whose skirts don't go down half their shins and shirts are two sizes too big as a bunch of sluts, sorry, disrespectful young ladies who should be more modest in their choice of clothing. Boy, I've been in that school too long.




Dear friend,
It's been a long day. Today was the last day of school until after break, so it shouldn't seem long, but it was. Not physically, but mentally. You see, the whole time that I've been at Twin Bay, I've not once really liked a guy who has liked me back. Except for know. Lets just call him C. C is a geek. A computer geek who is shy, but incredibly sweet and caring. He has black hair with a Justin Bieber cut (I know, I know but it really suits him well) and daring blue eyes. He doesn't have many friends, but he should. I guess people just don't see through the social awkwardness layer. I think they should because then they would see why I like him. Well, he likes me too. At least that's what my friend Emma told me. She has French with him and I guess that class is really boring. She said that they were playing 3 questions and when she asked who he liked, he said she had to guess. So she started guessing all of her girl friends, until she got to me. Apparently he blushed and hesitated. Well that's good enough for me. She then told me that she said he should ask me out.
But since today was the last day, that would mean after break. I'm a little scarred because we are such good friends that I don't want to mess that up. I basically have two choices; yes or no. Yes; I get a boyfriend, but if it doesn't work out I lose a good friend. No; everything would stay the same, or, if he can't take it, I lose a good friend. I spent the entire day thinking about that. Oh dangit, I'm writing this in my journal.... not so good, cause this is not exactly a secret. Well, I guess this book will just have to lose another page.....

.................................................................................RRRRRIIIIIIPPPPPP.....................................................................................

Dear friend,
Ok, so I seriously need to think about what I'm writing. How bout we start with the basics. So, I'm a thirteen year old girl ( obviously; I don't think a boy would be writing this), who lives in Shorewood, Washington. I'm in the 8th grade and have a younger sister and older brother. Madi, my sister is eleven and in 6th grade at Twin Bay. Luke is sixteen and is a junior at Shorewood High. Mom works as a high class lawyer and a fashion designer on the side. Dad is a part time movie director, part time recording artist. It's sort of a "family" secret. Oh right! I almost forgot the most important part! What I look like! Ok, so could answer this one of two ways. The first consisting of me having incredible skin, wavy blonde hair and gorgeous eyes, or how I actually look. Since my teacher already knows the answer, I'll go with the second choice which is basically the complete opposite of the first one. Skin wise, theres a few pimples here and there but that's to be expected, my hair has two styles, homeless man or a ponytail. And since I wear huge glasses, people don't really focus on what my eyes look like so I'll leave that up to your imagination. My friend group is pretty average. Ok that's a lie. I don't really have friends. Emma is someone who is ranked just above classmate but not quite to the weekend sleepovers phase yet. Wow, I sound like a loser. This is why this assignment is gonna suck.

Day two,

Ok, so I thought about this assignment and I've made a very important decision. I'm gonna lie. Well, more like exaggerate things, to make them more interesting. You'll thank me in the long run. I mean, I'll tell you everything about my life, just spice it up a little.

TO BE CONTINUED...
© Copyright 2012 navansa13 (savannamaes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880011-Spring-Break-Project