*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880638-Waltz-of-the-Rose---Prolouge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aleera
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Adult · #1880638
Ella, a wronged princess, seeks out the man she loves for vengeance.
Waltz of the Rose - Prologue.



There it stood, the majestic stone castle over-looking the beautiful gardens', encircled with lakes and willow trees; who like fair maidens in despair; hung their heads low.

The moonlight shimmered amongst the stone walls and gave an angelic glow down the castle, reflecting her beauty onto the lake below, leaving a trail of white gold. But however enchanting the castle was on the outside, it was it's inner beauty that made it the most wonderful.



Inside her bed chamber; laced with crimson bed linen and walls, lay the most stunningly beautiful woman any man could have ever laid their eyes upon. Her skin pale and fair, her eyes perfectly shaped, a piercing crystal blue and her hair draped down to her back, wavy and raven black.

Ella was the Princess of the land of Romania, she was awaiting the morning of her coronation, as her father; King Marcus had not long since passed away, leaving the throne to his only heir, his beautiful and "single blossom" of a daughter.



With her, a handsome young man, he was strong and well built with breathtaking blue eyes and long blond hair; William, he lay holding the naked princess in his arms, gently stroking her hair as they whispered to each other softly in the night. "Tomorrow, my sweetheart, you shall be Queen," William said, clearly showing excitement for his lover, "to think all those people coming to see their little Princess take her place as Queen, are you looking forward to it?" Ella giggled, with a tear trickling down her cheek.

"Please do not say that Will, I'm nervous enough as it is." She replied. William smiled at her, turning to her to wipe away her tear.

"Why do cry, my love?" he asked. "Because I am so happy," she answered. "I have everything any woman could ever want, I love my Kingdom and my people, I become Queen on the morrow, and I have you, who I hope soon to be my King."

" I Love you Ella"

" And I you and more."

As they gazed longingly into each others eyes, William slowly mounted himself on top of Ella and slowly kissed her, which soon enough turned into a deep and passionate kiss. The night went on as the made love, eventually curling up into one and other, their bodies entwining. As dawn approached so did Ella's special day.



Before Ella awoke, William softly kissed her on the cheek, leaving her a note and a single rose, only to creep out of her chamber and move swiftly down the corridor trying not to wake the servants. He left the castle on his stallion and off into the forest glades. Finally reaching his destination he was greeted by a familiar and unfriendly face.



To be continued...



© Copyright 2012 Aleera (livingdeadsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880638-Waltz-of-the-Rose---Prolouge