*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880865-The-Devil-Doesnt-Wear-White
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1880865
What if you lived two different lives because of your two totally different parents? 13+
Chapter One Of The Devil Doesn't Wear White

Attention: This is not a fanfiction. It is my own story. Please Review and tell me what you think!

My red high heels were getting extremely hot. Even though I was used to the burning feeling doesn't mean it was pleasant. The heat shot up into my knees then went straight up to my hips. I gritted my teeth and kept walking. My yellow skirt, which was close to catching on fire, was starting to give me a burn. I sighed. I must seem almighty to everyone but inside I am dying. It burned through my black shirt and past my red tank top. The heat sped up to my face and what made it even worse was: the heat would easily frizz up my hair! I know, I know. That is something I shouldn't worry about...blah blah blah. I've heard it before. But I would rather worry about my frizzy hair then the heat that is burning me alive or the fact that I am getting closer to that door.
© Copyright 2012 LilMissEverything~ShortNDeadly (shortanddeadly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880865-The-Devil-Doesnt-Wear-White