*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1882729-A-Live-Trade
Rated: E · Other · Business · #1882729
Live trading the Euro/USD
Tonight I am going to write a story about a live trade selling the Euro/Usd. I have about 40 minutes before the German retail sales data is announced. I plan on selling the Euro and buying the Usd. Sluggish growth in Germany and all of Europe is the idea behind this trade. If you are going to engage in trading currencies then you must watch for volatility and try to look for opportunities for making money. The market is looking pretty dead at the moment, but it should liven up when Europe opens up and the sales number comes out. The retail sales number for Germany was disappointing in that they were down .1 per cent vs an increase of .5 per cent the market was expecting. When you trade on these data points you must remember that there are a lot of factors that the market considers so don't get to greedy. I made 11 pips and its very possible there will be continuation of the negative direction for the Euro, but I am not going to get greedy. The ECB said last week that they would do whatever it takes to save the Euro. Wendsday there will be the FOMC meeting and thursday will be the ECB meeting.
Those will be the major catalyst for price action.
© Copyright 2012 Andy Jefferson (fxtrader1024 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1882729-A-Live-Trade