*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884364-Bump-in-the-Night
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1884364
A short contest horror story.
A Bump in the Night
“Bump!” The headboard hit the wall, as I lifted myself up from between my wife’s legs.
“There sweetheart, now you’re good and wet.” I kissed my way up her body stopping for a minute at her breasts; I pushed some rose petals out of the way, and suckled on her nipples.
“Bump!” I entered her slowly at first, but speeding up as my own pleasure began to overpower me.
“Bump!” My breathing had become ragged; I slowed down, caressing my wife’s face and kissing her neck.
“I’m sorry sweetie; I’m getting a bit selfish.” I gently moved in and out of her.
“Bump!” My arms shook from holding up my own weight.
“Sorry I’m not as young as I used to be. Maybe you should be on top.” I laughed at this.
“Bump!” I wasn’t going to be able to hold out much longer.
“Bump! Bump” My moans came faster, my breathing shorter.
“Bump! Bump! Bump!” My ecstasy filled my body, as wave after wave filled my wife’s body.
“Bump!” I began to slow down.
“Bump!” I collapsed on top of her.
“Sorry that I’m done so soon honey! I just can’t hold out like I used to, I kissed her shriveled lips, ran my fingers through what was left of her once beautiful hair, rolled her on her side, and breathed in the putrid smell of her rotting flesh. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ear, “To tell the truth, I think the sex has gotten better since you died.”
The End
© Copyright 2012 Jonathon Winters (clark0016 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884364-Bump-in-the-Night