*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884684-God-revealed
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1884684
This poem just came to me while doing dishes. It started out in my mind and wrote it down.
Don't know how this poem started,but I know how it ended. I listened to encouraging music at the speedy fest in the hope tent.

The ending i think was inspired by the music I heard. I don't know how to know if i was inspired. Its a mystery to me how inspiration works.


My Lord knows exactly what happened today.
I've seen sunshine and a ray of light.
Throughout my life i've seen his might.
He always does what's right.
We are always in his sight.
He loves you and me and is even more than enough to set us free.
Ask him what i mean if you are between, not sure what to believe.
Don't listen to the enemy who's trying to deceive.
He want's your life to end in death, but God values you even to your last breath.

This is what I thought after. I had to be inspired... If you were at the hope tent you would see the similarities in theme and all the great promises.
The 6th line i know was from inspiration. The 8th line might of been too. Do I know for sure? No, but i think its cool how you can be inspired.
© Copyright 2012 Tiffany (stephany112095 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884684-God-revealed