*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884771-blogs-of-my-thinking
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1884771
start of a blog. about writing. please review!



Writing blogs was always a dream of mine. Soon, I will get a paid subscription, so I can have the 'real' blog format! Writing for me is truly a release, but also can be frustrating, if I'm comparing my writing to someone else's talent or flow. I have done a lot of reading and reviewing of other people's work. But, taking suggestions and editing my blog, and not letting others' talent dissuade me in any way. Because I am driven to write!! As I suspect most people are on this site. I do believe in keeping secrets, keeping dignity with writing. Not pouring out all your guts like completely or anything. But, isn't it always good to read something, that you know was written with wearing a heart on their sleeve, and getting bits and pieces of a nostalgic feeling, like, "oh yeah...that's exactly how I feel!!". Which is my true joy in reading and reviewing other people's work. It's cool to get reviews, by far!! Most likely, one of the most exciting things about this type of forum!! I gobble up constructive criticism Big-Time!! And take it to heart, because I am so grateful that person took the time out to read my stuff!! It's so interesting to read how others see your work. I got it kinda made, cause I live in an apartment, by myself, so very few interruptions, while I'm writing. I don't work because I'm pursuing my writing, and that gives me almost full-time access to hone my skills. I think writing should be vulnerable. It is a very vulnerable, and brave thing to do. And never a waste of time. Even if what you thought was a waste of time, it wasn't. Because that let up for better writing in the future, did it not?? It always does for me. I type. I do not hand-write. The typing, pounding on the keys, releases stress, and the sound of the key-board keeps me company! Along with the almost constant stimulation of my TV, which I get too highly bored with, and have no patience for at all. Will only watch parts of shows. Well, thank you for reading my edited blog, and please review with honesty, if you would be so kind!!

© Copyright 2012 redbarron (amymatz72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884771-blogs-of-my-thinking