*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884803-Random-Fuck-Story---Leticia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Graze
Rated: GC · Serial · Adult · #1884803
A perverted teenager goes on a sexual quest to fuck every woman in his family and beyond.
I'm sure in many families there is always a relative or two you wished you weren't related to, not because you hated them or they hated you but because they were so drop dead gorgeous that all you could ever think about was wanting to fuck them.

No... so it's just me then...

Well unfortunately for me there are too many female relatives in my extended family that makes the struggle with this dilemma a lot harder than it should be.

I should blame my families genes and DNA for all the beautiful women in my family tree, but to be honest, I guess I just grew up a perverted teenager with no shame.

The first time I had ever masturbated it was because of my Aunts and female cousins, the second and third time too. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would actually get the chance to make one of my dirty fantasies come true with one of sexy female relatives. But it did come true.

The first time was with one of my smoking hot Aunt's, and not one of my hot Aunt's by marriage, my real Aunt... my mom's younger sister actually. She was the first woman I got to fuck... My Aunt was my actualfirst.

Her name is Patricia, but everyone in the family called her Trish. Of course there is a bit of an age difference between us, Aunt Trish was only 16 years old when I was born and now I'm 18 years old, so well... you can do the math.

I've always had a crush on Aunt Trish, she was always nice to me and often gave me sweets, I liked her a lot, but it wasn't until my early teen years that I really appreciated just how I really felt about her.

Aunt Trish always let me take photos of her on my phone, I'd tell her I would pretend they were pictures of my girlfriend to my friends at school asked, she always got a giggle from that, if she only knew I'd been jacking off to her pictures every night.

She was hot, and I mean smoking hot, if I had to describe her I would say she kind of looks like Daisy Fuentes, only shorter, and she's blonde but in my opinion, way fucking hotter.

Babysitting my cousin James... that's her son, was kind of my job, he's only 6 years old but he's an absolute fucking nightmare, but any time I got to spend with Aunt Trish was time well spent... especially this one night.

I had managed to get James to bed early, so I just watched some porn on my laptop waiting for Aunt Trish to come home. I didn't realise the time when Aunt Trish had actually come home, just like how I hadn't realised that she was standing behind me, watching me slowly stroking my rock hard cock.

The woman in the scene was on her hands and knees while her boyfriend was behind her ramming his ten inch cock into her wet pussy, the way her body shook and how loudly she was moaning as he fucked her was really turning me on.

I let my cock go to click on the next video on my laptop. It was annoying watching these two minute videos

That's when Aunt Trisha decided to let me know she was home.

Aunt Trisha reached down from behind the sofa and took my cock into her hand. I jumped when I felt her hand close around my throbbing cock and I ended up dropping my laptop to the floor.

"Wow you're pretty big for your age." She said to me.

It almost didn't register that my Aunt Trisha was actually giving me a hand-job.

She smiled at me.

"I can't believe you would just whip out your cock and just jerk it off on my sofa... you naughty boy."

She leaned down closer till we were cheek to cheek, I didn't know what to do or how to respond, but as she began stroking my cock faster, I turned my head and kissed her on the cheek.

She responded by kissing me back only forcing her tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues danced together as we kissed each other deeper, I felt all clumsy trying to match her tongue with mine. She moaned into my mouth. Next thing I knew Aunt Trish was getting down on her knees in front of me.

"You're a bad nephew, playing with your big fat cock and not giving your Aunty a go."

Her voice was a little slurred as she spoke. She was drunk but I didn't notice or care, I mean my red hot Aunt was on her knees with my throbbing cock in her right hand and her left hand caressing my balls.

"I remember when you were born, you had just a itty bitty penis, it was so cute."

She began jabbing my cock with her index finger, making it rock back and forth. Aunt Trisha had such an intense look on her face staring at my cock I couldn't help but nervously laugh. I was almost ready to cum.

"Now its so big! Your cock is fucking huge!"

Shaking off my nerves I decided to make a move. I held my cock by the base of my shaft and gently began rubbing it on her face, over her cheeks and around her lips... she took the bait.

Without any hesitation Aunt Trish opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my cock.

Feeling her warm breath on my cock was incredible enough but when I felt her silky tongue slide around my cock inside her mouth, I was in heaven.

Aunt Trish began moving her head back and forth on my cock, her soft lips dragging up and down my shaft and her warm tongue massaging the sensitive head of my cock. All I could do was hold her head and run my fingers through her hair, trying hard not to cum so quickly.

When she had her fill of fucking my cock with her mouth, she began to climb on top of me, mounting me.

"I want you to fuck your slutty Aunty baby, fuck your Aunty hard!"

She sounded almost delirious, I responded by forcing my face into her big soft breasts, sucking on her tits hard.

"Ahhhhhhnnnn!! Yes!! That feels so fucking good!"

I stood up and Aunt Trisha held onto me, her arms were around my neck and her legs were wrapped around my waist, I pushed her up against the wall, hooking my arms under her legs spreading them, letting my cock only tease her pussy.

"Ram it in me baby! Fuck me! I want your cock inside me! Fuck your Aunty baby! Fuck your Aunty!"

It took one thrust and my raging cock was inside her wet, tight cunt.

"YYEESSS!!"

Aunt Trisha's scream was loud enough to wake the neighbours. I began to fuck her hard and rough with her body pounding into the wall with every thrust. Aunt Trisha clawed my back as I fucked her, her moans were load and her grunts even louder.

"Ahhhnnn! Uh....Yes!... Uh uh Ahhhhnnn! Mmmmmm! Yes! Fuck!"

Her pussy was incredible, the way it grabbed my cock was sensational and it was driving me crazy. I continued slamming my hard meat into her and she continued to grunt and moan wildly, suddenly she leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"I love you."

I looked into her eyes and whispered back,

"I love you too Aunt Trisha."

The look on her face... I would never forget, she looked so fucking sexy, all sweaty and hot but I could see in her eyes she was happy, genuinely happy.

"Aunty I'm going to cum!"

She quickly got off of me and dropped to her knees again, this time looking up at me sticking her tongue out.

"Cum on my face baby, cum on your Aunties pretty face."

I held my cock to her face and then I came.

SSPPLLUURRTT!!! SPPUURRT!! SPPUURRT!! SPPUURRT!!

My cock exploded all over Aunt Trisha's face.

Hot ropes of cum splattered into her face and mouth, she lashed her tongue at my cock trying to catch every last drop of cum.

It was by far one of the best orgasms I had ever had. I don't know why, but the next thing I remember, I was waking up in my Aunt's bed lying next to my naked Aunt Trish asleep in my arms.

It was morning and my head was throbbing, I felt Aunt Trish stirring next to me softly moaning under her breath, she had her head resting on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. I felt her fingers gently scratch my chest as she began to wake, I lay still watching her slowly open her eyes... for a moment our eyes met and she gave that warm smile I had known as a child but then very suddenly she sat up grabbing the blanket to cover herself up.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room!?"

I didn't know how to react.

"Holy Shit!! We didn't... "

Aunt Trish couldn't even finish what she was saying.

"You don't remember?"

I asked her, she just stared at me for a while in horror but then the look in her eyes changed, she remembered, she remembered it all.

That's when she began to panic.

"What the fuck!? How could I... how could I fuck... oh shit! What the fuck could I've been thinking!?"

"It's alright Aunty, I liked making love to you."

Aunt Trish looked devastated.

"Please don't tell your mom what we did, I mean... she'll kill me if she found out. I mean, first I'm fucking her husband now I'm fucking her son... my own nephew, please don't tell her okay? I'll do anything."

I just looked at her and smiled,

"Actually... there is something you could do."

I pulled off the sheets from me showing her my cock, fully erect and throbbing.

"Can you suck my cock again?"
© Copyright 2012 Graze (grazeking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884803-Random-Fuck-Story---Leticia