*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884934-To-catch-a-Unicorn
Rated: XGC · Other · Fantasy · #1884934
The weekly quickie contest story.
word count: 869

Henna Glean stood at the edge of the clearing concealed by the thick underbrush of the forest.  Her dark green eyes followed the black unicorn that foraged for berries next to the small stream.  She slowly stepped into the clearing with such care that the unicorn didn’t notice.

Henna’s unmatched grace stood a testament to her many years of training.  Her narrow feet skillfully stepped between the twigs and dried leaves that littered the glade’s floor.  Her long muscular legs skillfully maneuvered the clearing in silent speed.  The slender elf closed the distance to the unicorn without a sound.

Ten feet, eight feet, three feet, SNAP. Henna lost her concentration and stepped on a twig, crushing it beneath her.

The unicorn disappeared.  A chuckle erupted behind the wood elf.

Henna spun on her heels and came face to face with her mentor.  Sean stood almost a foot taller than the wood elf.  His enormous chest could easily crush her without a strain.  His arms were twice the size of Henna’s legs.  She blushed as the fantasies she dreamt became vivid in her mind. 

“Your willingness to take the prize clouds your mind.”  The large human said.

Henna’s blush deepened at the choice of words he used.

“Yes teacher.”  As custom dictated, her eyes lowered but didn’t reach his feet.  She gazed upon his well-defined muscular legs and just a little higher where a loin cloth concealed his man hood.  Her eyes slowly worked their way up across his chiseled stomach and pecks than finally gazed upon his sky blue eyes.  She stood transfixed upon his gaze.

“You know that you could be sent back to the pots for breaking etiquette.”  He whispered. 

“Please forgive me.”  Her eyes went back down but stopped at his crotch again.  The edge of her mouth turned up as thoughts of what she wanted to do with what hid behind it flickered in her mind.

Sean placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it gently. “Henna, you are my prize student.  You have a gift I haven’t seen in years.”  His hand slid down her arm to grasp her hand into his.

“Master, I don’t mean any disrespect.”  She dared to return her gaze to his.  This time she met with something different, not a hint of anger or displeasure radiated from his handsome features.  Henna let him guide her hand to his hip and left it there when the teacher let go to place his hand on her shoulder. 

“No offense was taken.”  He replied.  His eyes closed.

Henna sexual frustration of the past year consumed her in a heat that radiated to Sean.  She moved her hand from his hip and lightly ran it up his rock hard abs, past his large pecks, and came to rest on his shoulder.

Sean felt a fire consume his soul as the touch of his student immersed him in a hunger he hadn’t felt in many years.  He tried to resist, but the flames of desire licked at his groin and made him grow to proportions that he hadn’t seen in a decade.

The elf, not feeling any resistance, continued her exploration of her instructor’s body.  The first place her hand dared to travel lay upon his chest.  Her nimble fingers squeezed his nipple, which drew a slight groan.  They continued down a long scar that marked his front to his loin cloth, with a quick flick of her wrist, it fell to the clearing’s floor.

Standing there embraced in Henna’s arms, Sean made quick work of removing his student’s clothes.  The task was a simple, she only wore the typical two piece uniform that all Wood Elves wore.  The top hit the clearing’s floor in a pile that was already started by his loin cloth, her bottoms soon joined them.

The elf pulled the human upon her as she fell to the clearing’s floor.  The two embraced each other before their bodies hit the ground.  Henna’s hand grabbed and squeezed Sean’s butt, guiding him to enter her. 

Sean shifted his weight, his shaft lined up and entered her with a quick thrust from his hips.  Henna’s back arched as the human plunged deep into her.  His enormous mass more than filled her.  Henna’s breasts, free from their restraints, bounced up and down as she rode his enormous muscle. 

Sean grabbed ahold of Henna’s waist and slowed her down, he forced the elf to adapt a slower rhythm.  The elf slowed her pace and squeezed her muscles that rode him.  Henna shifted her weight from one knee to the other, her narrow hips twisted and turned.  Henna rode her teacher’s length faster and harder.  Her knees screamed in agony with some branches underneath them, but she continued through the pain as she neared her climax.

Sean didn’t notice the rock that dug into his spine between the shoulder blades.  His excitement grew with every stroke that she took, until he couldn’t bear it any longer.  His groan only enhanced Henna’s own orgasm.

They laid there in the clearing trying to catch their breath.  The elf looked up and seen the black unicorn that had been there only moments before, watching them breaking the rules.
© Copyright 2012 Tom is now retired (watts_tom74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884934-To-catch-a-Unicorn