*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885424-Sublime-Paradise-CHAPTER-1
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1885424
A sad lonely human finds me others who help her, although they're not human...(part1)
<???? POV> [2/10] (3:46 pm)
   I don't know anything, anymore. I want to know, but what is there to know? I'm lonely...someone please find me....please take me away from here! Why...why must I be the only one...? My heart speaks to my mind as I lay down into the soft ground. It may be raining but for some reason I can't feel it's coldness...it must be I've lost my feelings. If that's why...why am I still crying? I don't when I started, was it when my only one savior from this dark place, my dear brother, Roxas died? I can't tell...I can't even tell what I want anymore...a place of paradise? Why must I be lonely...?

   Don't....give....up.... He's voice still lingers through my body. I don't want to give up...but I already have... live...on...don't give....in to.....the....dark...sis. I can still hear his last words as he died into my arms. I want to live, I want to...but it feels like I don't know how. Maybe...just maybe...I can, I need to find this....."something". Something to help me, 'live'. I must...find it...for dad, mom, and my brother...

=Time Skip=> [2/11] (2am)
   I don't know why but I have been traveling down a forest path, away from the once was flourishing village, I once called home. Not only that but every time I think of my family who was alive, I feel... a bit...better.

   As I travel down the road, that I began to follow, searching for the "something", I noticed a white stone like thing with wings that blended with the darkness. I found myself walking towards it, to see it was actually something not human. I couldn't help but look at it, that's when I noticed the deep gashes on it's body. Inside, my heart felt some action was needed, it didn't need something else to...disappear...ever again. I grabbed the motionless body and began to do what I knew and began to find necessary things and try to save it.

--NEW POV-- + =Time Skip=

<'White Beast' POV> [2/11] (8am)
   "HAAAA...!!" I screamed out after the repeated images that keep playing through my head, finally stopped. I was alive...wait...ALIVE!? Scanning through the area, I found myself in a forest, that was until I felt things on my body. A human...? Yes, a human had slept on my body but not just that put some kind of...stuff on my body. Even with my great regenerative ability, what happened to me should've KILLED me!! Me, a wind demon! "Ugh...nothing seems to be making sense..." I told myself. I was much unlike my kind in EVERY way besides that I love to fly. I don't get angry much, I don't mind angels, and I like humans...well just a bit. That, and I am distracted a lot, so much I've at least hit something while flying about 50 times. Plus, I am except my wings, totally white!

   "Hmmm..." The human said stirring up from sleep. I had almost forgotten to find out the human's scent, just for my own satisfaction. I mean I did survive thanks to the human. That all went down the drain as we stared into each other's eyes, I stared into her somewhat dull purple eyes, as she did into my light blue ones. "Y...your....ok..." She told me as her soft, warm voice which mixed with feelings like sadness, screaming 'I have lost everything...but I'm so glad your ok.'

   "Of course I am, you helped me...human. Name's Shiro. What is yours...?" I told her trying to hold back on my smile, so I don't show my fangs, well most anyway.

   "...Kairi...Nishimura..." She told me smiling even just a bit, which didn't even seem to totally real, she must've had a terrible past. Well, whatever, I intend to make it better! She's much prettier than she looks. I wonder...

   "Well Nishimura-san, shall we go...?" I asked her as I turned my back to her, trying to tell her to get on...but as I look at her she seems confused. "I have to go somewhere. I want you to come too, so....get on my back, I'll get us there in no time." I waited for her to start to move when I noticed she was still unsure of things. I used my huge clawed hands to pick her up, that's when I realized she might be 4'8'', 6 feet smaller than me. Whatever...but this does make things much easier to do. Quickly placing her on my back and making sure she holding on, I jumped onto the nearest tree branch before lifting off into the air. Gaining air into my winds and underneath my body so I can go fast, while I make sure she is safe. I don't know why but her holding onto my body while flying, is for some reason making my heart beat fast. Why for her...I barely know her...so why? Maybe 'he' knows...hopefully...
© Copyright 2012 Aero Neon Ookami (aeroneonookami at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885424-Sublime-Paradise-CHAPTER-1