*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886713-Spoken-rather-than-Said
Rated: E · Short Story · Adult · #1886713
Written a few years back, I was feeling inspired.
All world changers view life differently.
I see life positively but I see it from another perspective.
I see the people of this world as pathetic; not all.
They wallow themselves in depression, anger and pain.
The truth is, there is always someone who is going to have it worse off than you.
Everyone has a past.
Everyone has a future.
But too many people let their past interfere with who they could be,
who they want to be and who they are.
The path of life is a lot more deceptive than "you live and you die."
Especially because "to live" has an enforced meaning.
A famous rapper quotes, "Everybody dies but not everybody lives."
Some people may or may not know this but that quote was originally based off of William Ross Wallace.
Like the poem, there is a lot more to an individuals life.
Should we complain about the pain that most people encounter or move on and be better from it?

If you are a mature character, you'll learn to do what I do and move on from it.
I don't like to allow the unhealthy things to hold me back from anything else then living for the things that make me happy.
To be better from the people who said "you can't" or you're not good enough.
I used to see all forms of history and politics irrelevant.
But as I got older, I realized that they also have different ways about going about life..
And they want to share it with us-the world.
They choose to forget their past and are willing to take the steps and the risks to stand up for what they think is right and what they think is wrong.
I respect them for making such a great movement in speaking to us about issues that are real.
Bravery and respect are key items to withhold in this earth, today.
© Copyright 2012 Jane Doe (janedoeandyou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886713-Spoken-rather-than-Said