*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886838-Upon-the-beach
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1886838
A day at the beach
Sitting alone on the rocks of a deserted beach looking out to the ocean the sky began to grey... The waves, intensifing crashed harshly on the the shore. The darkness of the ocean merging together with the now blackening sky upon the horizon. Thunder rolled in the distance and a burst of lightening flashed above. Harmony looked around her ... Not another soul on the beach, looking down at her skirt and blouse she thought now would be a good time to make a move for home.  As she prepared to leave the heavens opened up suddenly and instantly,enormous droplets of pouring rain soaking her before she could stand, her blouse drenched and sticking to her .. No shelter to be had there was nothing for it - time to make a dash for it.
She stood quickly loosing her footing on the now slippery rocks and fell the 3 feet or so onto the damp sand, right at the feet of an extremly surprised young man.
Leaning down he gently he placed his hands around her narrow waist helping her to her feet. Her pert nipples protruding through her sodden blouse. A deafening clap of thunder startled them both causing Harmony to grasp her rescuer tightly, electricity flowed through their bodies, both of them feeling it in unison. Staring deep into  his peircing blue eyes his lips came down harshly covering her own. Dominating her mouth his tongue exploring deep tasting her, possessing her. The hardening bulge in his trousers becoming more predominant pressing against her as his hands slowly moved under her blouse up her back and uncasping her bra. Firm rough hands cupped each breast massaging and moulding them rubbing his thumbs over and around her small erect nipples. Rain still pelting down neither of them felt it. The heat of passion and need soaring through their bodies left them oblivious to the raging summer storm or their surroundings.
Her hands roming freely on his back feeling the contours and muscle formations sent sensation after sensation through her body, hands moving lower into the waistband of his trousers. Moving around the front to fastening her trembling hands eagerly unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers freeing his incredibly hard erect penis, it was a magnificent sight and she dropped to her knees on the wet sand. Taking his hard cock deep into her mouth she felt him shudder her tongue lapped around it as she took it deeper cupping and grasping his buttocks as she did. His hands lowered to her head gripping it tight, his fingers entwining in her long blonde as she tasted every inch of him.  Unable to contain himself any longer he raised he up against the rocks his hands slowly raising her skirt an lowering her panties ... Sliding his fingers between her thighs he could feel the heat and moisture. Sliding first one finger and then a second he could feel her clenching and tightening around his fingers. Rubbing her clitoris he could feel her pleasure mounting, gentle circular movements slowly getting faster and applying more pressure til he felt her convulsions, warm sweet fluid squirting from her as her orgasm consumed her body.  Cupping her buttocks firmly he raised her up the rocks slowly lowering her sweet wet pussy down onto his hardened cock, she felt so good, he filled her totally, slowly gathering a pace thrusting deep into her pounding deeper and harder nails scratching down his back as she gripped tightly to him as the rise of a second orgasm began. Cock hardening more still at the sound of her moans he exploded deep inside her as she again reached a peak and screamed out with pleasure.
The last rumble of thunder sounded from above as the sun blazed back through the clouded sky bathing both their naked bodies in a warm glow.  Shyly Harmony looked intently into the mans face, never before had she experienced such an intense encounter handing her the remainder of her clothes as he finished re-dressing he spoke for the first time his voice deep but unsteady " Want to go grab a coffee and dry off a little? I'm Zachary by the way"
© Copyright 2012 crazylady (crazykaren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886838-Upon-the-beach