*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887409-Blindfolded-passion
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1887409
A couples bedroom intimacy
Staring intently into her eyes Simon asked once more, "are you sure about this sweetheart, this is definitely what you want" she nodded silently in response, her eyes ablaze with anticipation, her naked body flushed with desire, he knew she was sure.
His hands swiftly got to work, fastening the ropes gently around her wrists, not to tight but firmly enough to constrict her movement. Attaching the other end to the bedstead he eagerly spread her legs wide, opening her beautifully formed and shaven pussy. Moving to each ankle repeating the procedure. A smile crept over his face at the thought of what was to come, this was one of their shared fantasies one he was sure they would both enjoy.
Grabbing the silk scarf from the prearranged shelf he wrapped it tightly around her head ensuring it was tightly fastened and she could see nothing through the folds of soft fabric. Let the fun begin he thought.
He stood away from the bed, looking intently at her body, thick long tussled hair splayed loosely over the pillow, her full and rounded breasts with their hard erect nipples. Trim waist leading down to her voluptuous hips, she had the most perfect hourglass figure, he had ever seen. He knew every inch of her intimately but still she had the power to drive his senses wild.
Removing his t.shirt and trousers he stood naked his already semi-erect penis throbbing, he wrapped his had firmly around it slowly rubbing the knuckle loving the feeling of power that was coursing through his veins at that moment, the hardness of his cock. Climbing onto the bed and straddling her body he nestled his cock between her breasts, reaching for the oil he dripped it slowly and precisely onto her nipples, the coldness and surprise causing her to gasp. His firm hands coming down he massaged each breast, rubbing each hardened nipple with his thumb as he slowly moulded and manipulated them around his cock, gaining pressure and speed of movement he could feeling the pumping of his cock, riding her breasts hard, squeezing them tightly together against him a tremendous spurt of cum released from him, shooting forward covering her face and neck, a deep surprised laugh radiated from her, a sound so magnificent displaying her pleasure at the moment.
Raising to his feet he stood astride her and stepped from the bed. Moving silently to the side he reached for the ice blocks from the cooler, starting from her inner thigh he placed the freezing object against her scorching flesh, her squealing from the shock bought a chuckle to his throat. Moving the cube higher and higher until her reached her juicy sweet pussy, melting it softly against her sweet lips and rolling it over her clitoris as the freezing water flowed through her folds of flesh down to her anus. Her body quivered with sensations as his mouth lowered ... Tongue lapping between those luscious moist lip, so cold from the ice his mouth felt like fire. Tongue circling around her clitoris forcing it from its shroud, a wonderfully protruding mini bud. Delving his tongue deep inside her so wet hole her constrained body thrashed around the bed, back arching high to force his tongue deeper still.
Replacing his tongue first with one finger and then two she felt like silk. Thumb rubbing gently on her clit his tongue lowered still, slowly rimming her anal passage squeals of delight an frustration escaped her. He knew her frustration, the need for all of him, the teasing was so fun he continued, rubbing faster and harder, fingers thrusting and probing deeper massaging her gspot. He could feel her clenching, tightening against him and knew she was close. Moving his mouth back up to her pussy in anticipation. Anna was the first woman he'd ever been with who had the ability to squirt and the sensation drove him insane, waiting for the moment he thrust and rubbed harder, screaming with passion the fluid flowed from her, spraying like a fountain into his face and mouth, such a hot sweet sensation he was instantly hard again.spinning his body round her sweat ladened body without removing his mouth from her, now soaked pussy, he placed so his hard cock above her face. Instinctively she knew, mouth opening she expertly took it deep into her mouth. Rolling her tongue around the tip as she took the whole length of his shaft deep in to her throat. Even blindfolded with her hands tied the sensation was so intense that, as her felt her body shudder with another mounting orgasm, he came hard and deep into her mouth. Her gag reflex reacting just briefly, she swallowed hard tasting and taking it all. Raising his body to lie next to her he kissed her deeply, his mouth so sweet with the taste of her and she tasted so deliciously of him. Exploring, tasting, battling, their mouths and tongues merged as one. Raising his arms he unfastened her binds, releasing her arms she flung them around his body, pulling him down hard against her, magnificent soft hands roaming his fleas, again the passion grew. Stirrings in his groin reminded him how overtly sexual and desirable she really was. Unbinding her feet he raised her onto all 4s. Her rounded buttocks there in full view so beautiful with its rounded shape of milky white flesh. Grasping her hips he thrust his cock deep inside her pussy, so wet but still it clenched tight around him, the feeling so heavenly he ground deeper and harder, his finger gently probing her anus as he did, rolling around it until finally it slid in. Gently he matched the rhythm of his cock to that of of his probing finger. The feeling so intense he could feel his finger against his cock through the thin skin that separated the two holes. Holding her long auburn hair pulling it gently he raised her up slowly gaining deeper entry she convulsed again screaming his name in delight. Pulling harder on her hair he exploded deep inside her, his whole body shuddering as he did, the most amazing, mind blowing night that they had shared since so far. Collapsing, exhausted and spent on the bed they stared deeply and intently into each others eyes.
Amazing, they both said in unison, snuggling contentedly into each others arms they drifted into a deeply satisfying sleep.
© Copyright 2012 crazylady (crazykaren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887409-Blindfolded-passion