*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888713-A-Droplet-Strayed--Part-1
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1888713
All of them friends since birth, they must now grasp a stranger in order to stay alive.

      Am I crazy? Is my mind leaving this world? I think so, sometimes. Times when my head turns into my mind and floats away from reality. At these times I can't help but look at what is wrong in this world. My mind works differently, I suppose when I am unhappy with the world, I go inside the one that I made inside my head. I control everything there, I made everything, and no other real people exist. Is that bad? I wonder. Is it bad to stay in that place for too long? I want to stay, but I can't, somethings wrong. I have to become stronger , so I can find out what. Stronger.

                                                        _

    Nataz shook her head to clear it, many times those fisrt real thoughts had floated back to her. Her own personal reminder that she could not fail at times when the odds had stacked mountains agaisnt her. Those first thoughts, moments before her birth had pushed her harder even when she could do no more. Just like now. They had found her safe pocket. The hiding place for those that she sought to protect. They had sent their strongest. She was better, but they would make it harder. She was here now, in Tokyo, Japan. And they had caught up with her. There was no way that she could skip around them without a fight, without causing a scene. A deep humming sound rumbled frrom deep within her throat, the dragon was hungry. A high pitched screech left her lips. Around her, anything electrical exploded.
                                                         
© Copyright 2012 Nataz Iyce (natazrogue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888713-A-Droplet-Strayed--Part-1