*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888776-Dawn-of-Being
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1888776
The beginning of life in a fantasy world.
In the beginning there was nothing but darkness. Then there came into existance two perfect beings. For this, and the fact that they were pure of heart, they loved each other. So much so that out of their will they became one. With the power to create life later named Glairion.
So then a utopia was born with people and animals free of death and corruption. But in the farthest reaches of the world there came to be a new entity named Daurhil. One of simple darkness and not of evil or malace. Then there came to be predators who would feed upon Glairions creations.
The first person to be created, Gourloth, chose to defend the lands. He went through the darkness with an enchanted stone which gave off light. After fighting through mean creatures he reached Daurhil and defeated him.
The darkness vanished along with Daurhils animals. But his dark spirit found its way into the heart of Gourloth creating one of two who hated each other. Someone who suffered so much that he would one day kill Glarion, the only way to end his own suffering because when Glarion dies so does everything else.
© Copyright 2012 Wayne Grey (manwe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888776-Dawn-of-Being