*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888799-Frank-Sole-One
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1888799
Franks unaware tiny adventure with a beautiful woman's feet.
Frank sat down in the chair at the and looked down at his cup of coffee.  He glanced around the raised, outside patio of the Brew Inn, but other then himself, there was no one around.  He reached down to take a sip of coffee and suddenly found himself falling.  He tried to grab onto something, anything, but seconds latter fell onto the floor.  Frank laid there stunned not sure what had just happened.  Then he slowly stood up and looked above him to see the gigantic underside of the glass table.  He was shocked, as that did not look right.  Giant table, giant chair, and if fact giant everything around him.  Then it hit Frank, everything was not big exactly, he was the one that was now small.

    Frank looked around quickly in shock.  Somehow he was just shrunken to a tiny size.  he could not be much bigger then a bug now.  He looked up and around and saw the now huge patio around him and felt very exposed.  He turned and ran, not in any real direction just to get under some type of cover.  He only got a couple of steps when he heard the odd thumping sound in the distance that was getting louder as it got closer.  He looked towards the noise and saw the biggest woman he had ever seen in his whole life.  She was huge, at least a couple hundred feet tall.  She was a quite attractive blonde woman in a fairly tight blue and white sun dress.  And he sure could not miss her great, dark tan, on her massive legs.  Then a loud thump sound from just in front of him brought his attention that way.  He looked and saw the front of her massive shoe and her massive foot just a couple yards away from him.  He was really mesmerized by her giant foot and even her shoe as both were so beautiful and filled his vision.  He had rarely been this close to a hot woman's foot before, and even more so as her foot was so big he could make out tons of intricate detail.  Some where in the back of his mind came a little warning, a part of him screaming about her foot.  But all he could do was nod and agree with himself that it was a very nice foot indeed.  Then the foot and shoe slowly started to move up and he happily turned his head to watch the movement.  It was not until the foot was a good ten feet over his head and he could see the bottom of her shoe that something snapped in his brain.

    He was the size of a bug!  The though ripped through Franks brain like it was on fire.  He was the size of a bug and he was underneath the shoe of a giant woman.  He could be crushed and killed in an instant.  He could not even get the energy to run and could do little more then curl up into a ball.  Luckily for him the giant shoe pass right over him and hit the ground behind him.  Still Frank stay curled up in his little ball for several minutes.  Then, slowly, he started to realize that he was not stepped on, not crushed and still alive.  He slow stood up and looked around.  The beautiful woman was now seated at the table where he sat just a couple minutes ago.  She had walked right over him like he was not there.  A lot like a person would a bug, he thought.  As he looked over at the woman, the fear and excitement of his near death experience faded.  It was quickly replaced by his feelings for the giant woman.  She was now sitting down, and from his angle looking under the table, he got a great view of her beautiful legs and feet.  Though a small part of him wanted him to go run and hide, or even figure out what happened, a much bigger part of him wanted to get closer to the beautiful woman. 

    He took the couple dozen steps and walked under the table and stood in front of the woman's feet.  They looked so amazing, he could just look at them for hours.  And why not, he did not have anything better to do.  She cooperated nicely by staying mostly still for the next several minutes, so he just stood there and enjoyed the view.  Then with on real warning, she lifted her left foot up.  Frank found himself a bit more ready this time and crouched a bit to run.  But then he noticed that her foot was still going straight upwards.  And then it slid over to the side.  She had just crossed her legs.  He could not help but smile at the sexy giant crossed legs and again went back to watching.  Then just a couple minutes later she started to wiggle her foot, and he watched curious.  Then she slid her shoe all most all the way off her foot and left it dangling in the air.  Slowly, in small circles, she dangled her shoe off the ends of her toes.  Frank watched very fascinated by the display.  He could see almost her whole foot now, except for the tips that were still hidden by the shoe.  And her whole foot looked great.  And the playful way she was moving her shoe around also struck a good chord with him.  He found himself moving  a bit closer to get a better look up at her foot.  With just a couple steps, he was right under her beautiful foot and her danging shoe.  The view was great, and he watched her dangle her shoe around and around and around.

    Then without any real warning her shoe fell.  Frank  hardly had time to blink by the time he noticed the shoe was falling n it's side towards the ground.  He was not so ready this time and was only able to take a single step back before the shoe came crashing down.  The giant shoe slammed into the ground with a thunderous bang and Frank could do little more then duck and cover his ears.  The shoe landed on it's side with it's inner sole facing him, not more then one of his tiny steps away from where he was standing.  He looked down at the small gap between him and the giant show, stunned and shocked at how close to being crushed he was again.  If the shoe had just fallen a bit more to the left, he would have been crushed.  The fear was again welling up inside of him.  Then he noticed two things.  First was the fairly pleasant aroma from the shoe that was a mix of sweat, dirt and something fruity.  The second was the quite a bit of noticeable heat that was coming off the shoe.  Though his brains was again saying to run, he just could not bring himself to do so.  He reached forward and touched the top of the shoe was amazed at how warm it felt.  It felt just like a rough plastic shoe, but he knew the heat had come from her beautiful foot. 

    Frank thought abut her beautiful foot just in time to look up and see her giant foot slowly coming down towards him.  He got a great look at her perfectly beautiful bare foot as it came downwards.  Oddly he could feel a part of him that just wanted to stand there and wait for the foot and touch it.  Even if he was stepped on and crushed, it would be worth it, said some voice deep inside him.  He simply watched her foot get closer and closer, and he could make out all the tiny details of her sole.  Then, just a little more then his arm reach overhead the foot stopped moving downward.  And with a quick kick to the slide slammed into the shoe, knocking the shoe back up right on the ground.  As the shoe moved, the edge of the side clipped his shoulder and sent him tumbling away.  He was able to stop himself after a couple of rolls, but he then lay there a bit dizzy.  His shoulder hurt a bit where the shoe hit him, but he thought he was alright.  He had escaped for the second or was it third time of being crushed like a little bug.  Again some part of his brain was telling him to run and get out of here.  But the other part, turned to look at her beautiful foot.  Her foot looked great, now snug tight in the shoe.  He made a little frown as he thought that he had almost gotten to touch her foot, but missed his chance.

    Frank looked at the beautiful woman's foot just a couple steps in front of him.  He was feeling a bit sad that he had missed his chance to touch her foot.  But then he shook his head.  He had simply missed a chance, he thought.  Her foot was after all just a couple steps in front of him.  The draw of her foot was irresistible.  Slowly he started to walk forward towards her shoe clad foot.  With just a couple steps he could smell the nice aroma of her foot and shoe, that nice mix of sweaty skin and dirt and cloth and plastic.  He walked right up to the edge of her shoe, to where her foot was on display ay about chest height to his body.  He reached over to feel her toes, but they were too far away for him to reach.  He just could not be stopped being this close.  He had to touch her foot!  With a tiny grunt he grabbed onto her shoe and started to climb his way upwards.  With another grunt he got himself all the way up on to her shoe, just a couple steps from her toes.

    Then, suddenly, her shoe moved quickly backwards.  He was caught unprepared for this and tumbled in the other direction off her shoe back first.  He grabbed at the empty air, but he had nothing to grab onto to stop his fall.  He did not get to fall very far though.  Just a second later her whole shoe moved forward.  He was still in mid air when she moved her shoe forward, and the front of her shoe slammed into him like a wall.  With a dull thud her shoe hit him and sent him hurling across the patio.  He hit the patio stone fairly hard and rolled when he finally landed quite some distance away.  Frank easily had the wind knocked out of him and was quite stunned as well.  He could do nothing more but lay on his back and look up and over at her.  She was, of course, still sitting at the table and talking a sip of her cup.  She had not really moved at all.  The movement of her foot and her shoe slamming into him were only the slightest movements to her.  To Frank, however, they were quite huge and powerful movements.  Just the tiny movement of her foot had sent him a good ten or twenty feet away.  He slowly started to move his arms and legs.  He sure felt bruised and battered, but at least nothing felt broken. 

    Then with a huge scrape of the chair moving, the beautiful woman got up.  Frank could not help but smile as he now looked up at the woman standing in the distance.  It was not a great of a view of being right next to her, but it was still nice.  Then she took a single step and got a lot closer.  Again his brain started to scream in his head the obvious, that she was walking right towards him.  He was the size of a bug and laying right in the walking path of a giant woman.  Fear and panic filled his body and he flopped around on the ground, trying to get his feet under him. The loud thud of her foot reached through the air, the ground and in his little ears, far too close for comfort. With a supreme effort he managed to get onto his feet and turned for a quick look back at the beautiful woman.  He almost saw that he was too late.  In the time it had taken him to just stand up, she had taken the two whole steps of hers from the table to where he was standing.  He watched has her giant right foot, all of maybe ten feet away from him, lifted up into the sky.  He watched her shoe go up and then move forward, directly over him.  He tried to take a step, but was only able to half stumble to the side a bit.  He got a great view of the underside of her shoe and the wavy pattern and all the dirt and hairs and tiny rocks.  Then her shoe clad foot came down right on top of him.  Frank did the only thing he could do and screamed, useless throwing his arms up above him.  It was over in less then a second, she took a step and he was gone.  He barley even made a sharp crunch like sound, and even that was mostly overwhelmed by the thud of her shoe hitting the ground.  Holly simply walked off the patio never even noticed the tiny little red and pink blob on the ground.
© Copyright 2012 tinygirl (tinygirl77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888799-Frank-Sole-One