*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1889893-an-unordinary-tale
Rated: E · Fiction · Emotional · #1889893
Rajan a poor teenager who comes from interiors of India,his fate made him a gangster
Rajan is underneath the car with a fully loaded pistol in hand and a big Rampuri knife in his pocket; he is lying there waiting for his targets. His heart is pounding as hard as if it is about to come out of his chest, he is sweating in a cold weather, but that’s not fear, he has already seen so much in his long life of 19 yrs (not in terms of age but his experiences) he could be anything but scared, it is something else, he does not know what to call this feeling so he decides not to bother about it. He know that he has a very import job to finish and declares to himself that he has nothing to lose if he fails in this mission (life has already taken his everything  away from him). But, if he succeeds tonight, which he is certain of, life will open new doors for him to a different world. This very thought was his inspiration behind taking this job in hand.

He instantly dragged himself out of his thoughts when he heard someone’s footsteps approaching towards this car and getting louder with every step approaching closer, he looked out cautiously, hiding well himself under the car, he recognizes that is target’s bodyguard coming towards the car, Rajan realized that he will have to kill him before that bodyguard finds about the missing car driver. So he crawled in slowly without making any noise and pulled the bodyguard down instantly when he reached the car to board in, where he slits his throat open leaving him bleed to death, he drags his body to the bushes nearby and hides his body with the driver’s. He takes off driver’s cloths that he strangled to death earlier and worn it. Then he sits on the driver’s seat, waiting for his 3rd and prime target, “just one step away” types that texts on his mobile phone and sends it.

After a while

He remembers his childhood, that unfortunate phase of life, unfortunate because he never really had a childhood. Unlike other children of his age he had encountered life’s bitter truth that, everyone is for himself. Fighting their own battle

He pulls out his pistol holding it with both hands and fingers on trigger; he had seen such pistol only in movies before, watching it he remembers how he used to wish for a gun like that as a kid and flash it like Bollywood actors, but even in wildest of dream he had never imagined to kill someone, but this is the reality today he has killed two men already and waiting for the 3rd.

 

(story to be continued)

I seek your honest opinion and welcome all the questions related to this story, since i am a beginner and  i dnt know much about writing a story hence i want you to critically  examine my story so that i can improve myself as a writer.

Thank you everyone for reading it.



with regards

Mannu singh a beginner.















© Copyright 2012 call me mannu (mani536.singh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1889893-an-unordinary-tale