*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1890051-When-Road-Ended
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Dark · #1890051
Just thinking out loud and mooning about life.
It has been a long time since I last wrote anything. I guess it depends on the state of mind. We all have our ups and downs in our lives,and mine just got stuck at the abyss of DOWN.

In truth, I still feel down. I just realized that I have to write so I could maybe have an outlet for everything I feel right now. I guess I should just sign up for a blog, huh?

Life is a road, that is what comes to my mind whenever I walk on my way home, which happens all the time, due to fitness and financial reasons.

Life can be a curvy or a straight road. Curvy because you keep on walking, unsure where its gonna take you, not knowing what lies ahead; straight, well, for some of us, but definitely not to me, because we know what's gonna happen. I think those who has a straight road in their lives are lucky. I guess they never know what true hardship means.

I am in the middle of a curvy road, and worst, I had a flat tire. So I was stranded at the emergency bay, hopelessly waiting for the road assistance bureau. Some friends I know had passed me and already at the peak of their journey, happily enjoying the ride. Few had also been in need of road assistance which I happily gave them, never minding that I also do need it. When they're able to go, they just went breezily. I guess it was my fault that I helped others and forgot about my plight. At the time, I call it charity. Now, I call it stupidity.

I am stuck in a curvy road, not knowing what lies ahead. And here I am, writing, to while away the time and preserve the remaining faith that I have.

When I reach the end of this road, maybe that's when I will be able to write happy thoughts.

For now, I'll just try to keep my faith.
© Copyright 2012 lemon icedtea (veniza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1890051-When-Road-Ended