*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891199-Skunkette-City-1-Scent-of-Opprotunity
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1891199
Part 1 of my fart/skunkette fetish story.
In a twilit alleyway of a town that's name is not worth mentioning: a girl named Ceara was leaning with her back against the wall of the apartment building that she lived in, smoking a cigarette.

Ceara; a girl the age of 19, was a high-school drop-out, who was living in the best apartment building that minimum-wage could afford. Her unsuccessful academic career was not because of a lack of intelligence, but rather the fact that she had no college plans or ambitions whatsoever. So half-way through her junior year, she said "Fuck it" and dropped-out and left home. Since then; she's been living on her own. She'd pick-up a roommate every now and then. But she was by herself the majority of the time.

"Nothing like the fumes of a burning leaf to relax yourself after another year-long day." Ceara thought as she took the cigarette out of her mouth and blew the smoke out of her. Ceara never liked to smoke, but she picked-up the habit when she was 15 nonetheless. She swore that she would quit on the day that her life would get any value. That day, in her mind, was quite a ways away.

Ceara then sat-down on the ground with her back still against the building. She sat there for the next few minutes as she finished her cigarette. After taking her last breath of smoke; she rubbed the cigarette against the ground. She then, aiming at a beer bottle on the other side of the alley; threw the cigarette. She sat there with her head down for another minute before letting-out a sigh. She then stood-up, moved her hair out of her eyes, and went into her apartment building.

Ceara lived on the second floor of the three-story apartment building. She lived there because the rent was cheap, and because the landlord wasn't very forceful on the payments.

Ceara's typical day went as follows:
Wake-up at 10:00 AM. Shower. Smoke. Work from 12-8 PM as a cashier at a trendy clothing store. Go back to her apartment. Smoke. Eat. Smoke. Sit around and watch TV until she crashes on the couch.

Ceara was now in the "watch TV" stage of her day. She was laying on her couch flipping through channels. She finally settled on a re-run of an old sitcom. After two-and-a-half hours of classic television; Ceara dosed-off like she usually does. Only this time, she woke-up at 2 AM and mustered the strength to move from the couch to the bed in the other room.

Ceara woke-up at 10 AM as usual. She trudged out of bed and into the bathtub shower. Before washing anything; she would stand there for 10 minutes as the water from the flowing shower-head ran down her beautiful naked body. This was sort of a meditational process for Ceara. The feeling of the hot water running down her head, back, breasts, and buttocks did more to put her mind at ease than anything else could. So Ceara teasured that moment as much as she could.

Ceara stepped out of the bathtub; dripping with water. She grabbed her towel and quickly began to dry herself off. When she was sastisfied, she wrapped the towel around her from the breasts-down. She then grabbed her hair-dryer and started to dry her "so light, it's borderline white" blonde hair. After drying her hair; she dropped the towel that was covering her. And in her naked beauty, she walked from the bathroom to the bedroom to get dressed for the day.

Ceara dressed herself in jean-shorts, a spiked belt, a form-fitting black womens' tee-shirt, and blue stockings. The shirt showcased her radiant bosom quite well. As soon as she finished getting dressed; Ceara went to the livingroom, grabbed the apartment key that was on-top of the television, and went off to another day of work.

Ceara's job as a cashier at a mall trend store consisted of eight straight hours of scanning bar-codes, working a cash register, and engaging in small-talk with various scene girls who came into the store. Every once in a while; a lesbian or bisexual would ask Ceara out. Being bisexual herself; she would be flatered by these requests. But being that she had lost almost every bit of sexual drive she's had over the the last couple of years, she'd always pass on the dates.

As soon as the clock hit 8:00 PM; Ceara busted out of the store and went outside for a smoke. Afterwards; she went back into the mall to pick-up a sandwich, which she would eat when she got back to her apartment.

Back at her apartment; after eating, Ceara crumpled the paper that covered the sandwich and threw it in the trash. She then turned-on the television and layed-down on the couch for 15 minutes. At that time, she was ready for her final cigarette of the day. She got-up off of the couch, grabbed a cigarette and the lighter from her pack, and stepped out of her apartment and went downstairs and out the back door.

Ceara was sitting in her usual spot against the wall of the building. She held in a breath of smoke as she looked at the various grafiti that was sprayed on the wall of the run-down warehouse across the alley. A few minutes later; a loud noise startled Ceara, causing her to choke on the smoke.

"CAHG!... Fucking Hell... cahg cahg... The shit was that?" Ceara exclaimed as she coughed-out the smoke. She then glanced to her right and saw a group of metal trash cans about 30 feet down the alley toppled-over. Oddly enough, there was nothing that caught her eye that seemed like it could have caused the cans to fall. So the somewhat curious Ceara stood-up, and walked towards the cans.

The cans were on either side of a opening to a narrow passageway in between two old brick warehouse buildings. The buildings were rather tall, and long, so the passageway was virtually pitch-black, even in broad daylight. The presense of the narrow crevice even caught the attention of the natives, with graffiti on either building saying things such as: "Th1s way 2 H3LL". "The Devil's Driveway". "Alley #666".

Ceara placed the cans up-right and put the lids back on. Fortunately for Ceara; the trash cans were empty. As soon as she put the last lid back on; she felt a cold breeze come out of the dark passageway. Ceara then took a second to gaze down the black crevice. She saw nothing but a thin collum of light at the other end of the passage. But in between either end, was nothing but pure darkness. Ceara began to get chills down her spine as her imagination ran wild, thinking about what might lurk in the darkness between the two buildings. She then composed herself, shook off her fear, and turned around and swiftly went back into her apartment.

Over the course of the following day; the only thing that was on Ceara's mind was the trash can incident. It rattled her brain during her entire work-day at the trend store. She could not get her mind off of it. How did the cans fall over? And so forcibly as well? The wind wasn't strong, so someone/something must've crashed into them. But there wasn't anything there. So whatever knocked over the cans had to have ran into the dark passage.

Ceara then remembered the dark crevice, and how it filled her with terror as she gazed into the darkness. Ceara then did her best to forget that event, and try to get through her work day in peace.

Later that night; Ceara was back at her apartment. She had just finished her usual sandwich, and was laying on the couch watching television as her stomach settled. 25 minutes passed, and she was ready for her end-of-day cigarette. She left her room, went down the stairs, and out the back door.

Ceara stood in her usual spot. As she smoked, she forgot everything about incident with the cans. She didn't even take the time to look towards the right of the alley where the cans stood. Everything was according to plan... Until another loud noise peirced Ceara's ears.

"SHIT!!" Ceara exclaimed in shock as she jumped back against the wall and dropped her cigarette on the ground. Fortunately this time; she didn't have any smoke in her lungs to choke on. She then turned to her right, and saw the same set of trash cans, rolling throughout the alley. But it was something other than the trash cans that truely caught her attention, and sent a chill down her spine at the same time.

There was a dark figure standing in the alley by the trash cans. Ceara was frozen; staring at the figure, which as far as Ceara could tell; was staring back at her. At first; Ceara thought it was human. That opinion quickly changed as she noticed something unusual about it...

It had a tail. And a rather long, bushy tail at that.

Ceara wanted to just turn around, run into her apartment, lock the door, and hide under the covers of her bed. But there was also a small beacon of curiousity in Ceara, that wanted her to aproach the creature. Ceara then swollowed nervously, and took a few paces toward the creature. But no sooner than when she started walking; the creature bolted into the dark passageway dubbed "Alley 666". This didn't stop Ceara though, as she ran towards the opening, dodging a couple of trash cans along the way.

Ceara stopped right in front of the opening, still as dark as ever. There was an additional level of fear in Ceara, for she now knew that there was indeed something that was making "The Devil's Driveway" it's home. Ceara gathered her wits, and took a deep breath.

"Hello!!..." Ceara yelled into the passage. Her voice echoed within the crevice. Ceara waited ten seconds for some sort of response. No such response came.

"Hello... You've been knocking over trash cans... People have been complaning..." Ceara said, loudly, but not screaming. 30 seconds passed by with no response. Ceara then came to the conclusion, that whatever was in the passage had no desire to chat. She was about to turn around and head back to her apartment... Until she heard footsteps.

Ceara froze again. She wanted to run, but she couldn't. As she heard the footsteps get closer; Ceara braced herself for the worst. A few seconds later; Ceara could see something coming towards her. It slowly approached the end of the passage. Ceara couldn't get herself to look up. Instead, she was looking down, at the cracked pavement where the shadow of the dark passage ended. Crea waited nervously as the footsteps sounded closer and closer.

Then she saw it. Two furry black feet standing directly over the end of the passage shadow. Ceara took a nervous gulp before slowly looking up. Though she didn't know it yet, what she saw was going to change her life forever.

It was a skunk, but not like any other. It was humanoid, and had various human features like hair, human hands, and most notably; breasts, for it was a female skunk. It stepped out into the light, revealing itself completely. The skunk was actually quite actractive, with ample breasts, and a round rear-end. She had brown hair down to her sholders. She was also completely naked. A four-foot-long tail curved-up behind her as she approached Ceara.

"You're complaining alot..." the skunk said in a dull but erritated voice. Ceara had to do a double-take, for she didn't expect the skunk to start talking.

"I'm... S-sorry..." Ceara wimpered. The skunk then cracked a mischievious looking smirk at Ceara, as if a devious idea hatched in her mind. Ceara then covered her eyes and tensed-up with fear. "I'm so sorry for distubing you!.... Please don't spray me!..." Ceara pleaded behind closed eyes. A couple seconds of silence passed before the skunk began to chuckle, and eventually bust out in laughter.

"HAHAHA!!! Spray you? What do you think I am, an actual skunk?" the skunk asked after her laughter died down. Ceara then uncovered her eyes. She saw the skunk with her head down and her hand on her forehead, still chuckling.

"Well don't skunks... You know... Spray people?" Ceara asked in return. Ceara was still nervous, though she was a bit more at ease. The skunk then looked up at Ceara with a somewhat friendly smile.

"Nah, we don't spray. We might fart on ya though" the skunk replied, playfully waving her tail behind her.

"Wait... You mean you stink by... Farting?..." Ceara asked with a look of disgust on her face. The skunk grinned and nodded.

"Yep. You see, we're not skunks. We're skunkettes. We do things a bit differently than your standard countryside skunk" the skunkette explained. "First off; we're sexy" she said as she sentually moved her hands down her furry body. "And like I said. We express our inner stink with our gas, not some nasty spray" the skunkette continued.

"That's... Good to know" Ceara replied. She was rather put-off by the infomation she had just recived. The skunkette then walked up to Ceara, who flinched from nerves.

"Easy there girl. I just wanna check you out" the skunkette explained. She put one hand on each of Ceara's breasts.

"Hey! What do y--"

"Damn girl, you got a nice pair of knockers" the skunkette commented. She then gave Ceara's boobs a gentle squeze. Ceara made a cute "yip!" sound from the sensation. "I can tell from your hips that you have a nice juicy rump as well" she added. Ceara actually blushed a little at the skunkette's last comment.

"Thanks... I like your body too..." Ceara replied, reluctantly, though she did in fact like the skunkette's body.

"Aww... Thanks" the skunkette said, smiling. "What's your name girl?" she asked.

"Oh... Ceara" Ceara replied. "What's yours?" she asked in return.

"Ivy. Ivy Eggsmel" the skunkette replied happily.

"Ivy... Eggsmel?" Ceara said curiously. "That's an interesting last name... Where did yo-- OH GOD!" Ceara's speach was interupted by a unbelieveably powerful, rotten stench. Ceara covered her nose to try to hide from the most consentrated sulfur smell she'd ever experienced in her life. Ivy grinned at the sight of Ceara covering her nose.

"Now you know why my last name is Eggsmel" Ivy said. She then winked at Ceara. "Don't take it the wrong way. I always cut a silent one when I meet someone new. Think of it as my handshake" Ivy explained. She seemed to be unaffected by the strong stench of her gas.

"Ivy... That stinks so fucking bad..." Ceara said, still covering her nose. Ceara's eyes actually started to water from the odor. Ivy started to laugh.

"HA! You think THIS stinks?" Ivy said. She then closed her eyes and took a deep whiff of her lingering gas. "This is like a light purfume compared to what we have the abillity to produce" she explained.

"Wow... Ugh..." Ceara muttered as she uncovered her nose. She held a look of disgust. For the smell; though not as powerful, was still lingering.

"You'll get used to it over time" Ivy said.

"Maybe--Wha?!... Used to it?... Over time?!..." Ceara muttered franticly.

"Oops... I forgot to tell you. You're coming with me" Ivy said, like it wasn't a big deal.

"There's no way in HELL I'm going with you to... Where ever you live! It's not gonna happen!" Ceara exclaimed, frimly, but also nervously.

"Oh yes you are!" Ivy replied in a somewhat playful tone. "You know about us now. So we can't risk letting you go. Don't think of it as a punishment. Think of it as a chance to start over" Ivy explained. Those last few words rang loudly in Ceara's head.

Ceara thought hard about her current status in life. She was living alone, she had no friends, she had a boring job. Other than life; Ceara had nothing to her name. So after two minutes of thinking; she made her decision.

"Fine Ivy. I'll go with you" Ceara said firmly. Ivy then cracked a mile-wide smile.

"Fantastic! We leave immediately" Ivy announced. She then turned around, and revealed her backside to Ceara for the first time. Her round buttocks jiggled and her long tail waved as she walked to the opening of the dark passage. She stopped just before she entered the darkness. "Oh, and I should tell you... If you're gonna live with us... You gonna have to become one of us" Ivy explained. She then let-out a giggle, and walked into the darkness.

"Wha... What?!!" Ceara exclaimed. She then began to follow Ivy. "What do you mean be-- OH FUCK YOU!..." Ceara yelled. For the powerful sulfur smell was back. She quickly covered her nose to escape it, but she'd already taken a hearty whiff. Ceara then heard Ivy laughing about ten feet within the passage.

"Sorry Ceara. I'm cheesin' 'em silent today"


© Copyright 2012 Booklolz (fartingtension at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891199-Skunkette-City-1-Scent-of-Opprotunity